Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $5.56
      BU:
      $3.05

0.03/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with Q:spade: , Q:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.20, 5 folds, BU raises to $0.68, 2 folds, Hero raises to $4.20, BU calls $2.37 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Flop: ($6.18) A:heart: , T:diamond: , 5:heart:
      Turn: ($6.18) J:spade:
      River: ($6.18) 9:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $6.18

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (Qs Qd)
      BU shows three-of-a-kind, aces (As Ad)

BU wins with three-of-a-kind, aces (As Ad)

Should i be shoving all in pre flop here? Lately i've been finding the TAG type people usually have AA/KK sometimes AKo/s. I know if they're loose 3 betters/loose players in general i probably should be shoving but against TAGs i keep running into AA/KK. Is it bad to be just assuming that sort of thing? (assuming TAG and tight 3 better)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello fractalsonfire,

You have ~487 hands on him so you should at least know what kind of 3bet range he has. At the best you anyways get a coinflip here so therefore if you want to take it then go for it. But if you rather consider him doing the 3bet with only strong hands like KK+ which is sometimes even the case with those rather nitty players I'd just fold the hand while against his stack we don't have much playability postflop anyways.

Best regards.