hello all

• Ashearer20
      Ashearer20
      Bronze
      hi everyone i am just finding my way round this online poker scene, Ive currently passed the quiz and building a bankroll slowly but surely on Everest poker i find all videos and posts on this site help for the better and i am going to read them through and through to try improve my game.

well that's all i got to say thanks

andrew :D
  • 5 replies
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hi andrew!

That's great to hear! Good luck in your poker journey, you'll find all of the information available will help you so much :) How did you get into online poker?

What strategy are you playing? BSS? MSS? If you feel like it, you can always start a poker blog here and keep us up to date with your progress ;)

And of course if you need anything, we'll be here to help :)

Best regards,

Jim
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey again :f_love:

Glad to hear you are making use of our videos and the community :) have you also checked out the Strategy articles for whatever game type you are playing?

And dont forget to check out the schedule for our Free live coachings from our professionals here at PokerStrategy.com.

So how long have you been involved in the poker world or are you new to it all?

Where do you hail from btw?

All the best,
      Carl
    • Ashearer20
      Ashearer20
      Bronze
      I hail from Burnley UK might not have heard of it.i will try them coaching videos out in time. Ive just really started online really don't get me wrong Ive lost online before but reading stuff off here Ive improved a little and hopefully by time i could make something of it *fingers crossed*.

and to all i really appreciate the warm welcome :)

Andrew
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      It takes us all time to improve and i wont lie it takes a lot of hard work but it sure will pay off in the long run just read through a few peoples blogs here and see some of the success stories of people who started with the $50 and are now playing poker and traveling the world for a living :)
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      best of luck at the tables and welcome