Playmoney hack?

• Rkaf073
      Rkaf073
      Basic
      aight so like half an hour ago i came accros a french guy, everytime he folded he got 200.000 + play money, like no matter what he did he gained that much.... does anyone know how he does it?
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Rkaf073,

Sorry I have absolutely no idea, but playmoney isn't worth anything right?

It can be kind of good to practice on, but it's also in a lot of ways really different to playing real cash tables or tournaments.

I've always thought it more worthwhile to play real money freerolls and/or micro buyin tournaments or cash tables to get a better feel for and to develop your own game rather than playmoney.

It might just be me though, what do you think?

Do you play real money on Titan? Have you tried our quiz for a chance at a Free $50 starting capital yet?

Shout if you have any questions or we can help in any way (except the answers to the quiz of course :D ).

Welcome to our friendly community, good to see you join us and look forward to seeing you active in the forums in the coming days.

Best regards,

Bart
    • A7thecleave
      A7thecleave
      Bronze
      It sounds like he had auto-rebuy on (He set an amount of money where if his stack drops below that amount after a hand, it is automatically refilled to the amount). He is not getting free play money, he the money is being taken out of his account.
    • Rkaf073
      Rkaf073
      Basic
      no bro that wasnt teh case, cause i know for a fact play money is limited to 500k on titan poker and he had 1.2 million in 2 diffrent lobbies.

both lobbies where 5/10

I have no doubt he was hacking

max buy in was limited to 1k and he started with 9k and i was in that lobby for like an hour so no chance he left and came back quickly
      and he got up to that 1.2 mil in like 3/4 hands
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      Originally posted by Rkaf073
      aight so like half an hour ago i came accros a french guy, everytime he folded he got 200.000 + play money, like no matter what he did he gained that much.... does anyone know how he does it?
      auto reload.....? probably had it already.

if its a hack then contact support.
    • Rkaf073
      Rkaf073
      Basic
      like i said there is a 500k limit on play money so how could he get 1.2 mil in 3/4 hands while everyone had like 1k