This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Don't tilt man-its heads up!

• FLINTY86
      FLINTY86
      Bronze
      Hi, guys! Welcome 2 my blog!
      My name is Evgeny and I'm from Russia. I started play HU SNGs on Willam Hill Poker (my nickname is UrInDanger57). Today I registered here and decided to create a blog.
      My purpose: 1000 plays by the end of August, gold or platinum status on ps)))
      I started play today $5.25 hu sng's. Hopes to play higher (planing started $10.5 in the end of a week ), but my bankroll on Willam Hill is too small, because its free $50 frm Pokerstrategy, and now little bit bigger))) Ty for it, guys))
      I play on Stars last year 5-10 sngs and has 8% roi on 1200 games, but dont like this room. (for example because there is only 1 table to each hu sng limit).
      I think that this blog gives me motivation to overcome my lazyness and beat my opponents.
      I try to post some hands, some stats, some ideas about game and about life.
      Thanks for reading it). Its motivation video frm best of the best in hu sng)))
  • 6 replies