Can pokerstrategy.com become too big?

• 13 replies
    • sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      nah its crap.

IM JOKING. Its a very good site and the only one i really go to for poker related matters, but i don't think many people know about it in general, its growth is probably slow, because my friends have no clue about it, even though i told them i will refer them to this site for 50 bucks capital, and they are good too.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      :f_eek: Of course we can't get too big,

We want to be as big and the best we can be we are always trying to grow and improve thats why your suggestions and feedback mean so much to us. So keep refering your, friends, family and acquaintances and help us grow even stronger.

Carl
    • hansbans
      hansbans
      Bronze
      Alot of pokerstrategists at the tables is -EV tho :/ But I'd probably just still be a fish without this site, so it is still good :) 70$ dollars in may and 1300$ in August. Hells yes!
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      I was watching some sports channel (romanian) and for 1frame pokerstrategy appeared (like the good old american 1frame flash cola advertise during the movies) and i was like omg ? they advertise in secret PS in the TV ? if tomorrow I get killed, you guys know why... I knew too much!
      related to the topic(actually what is the topic about?), there will be fishes, always, and ye, my 50$ turned out good, passed the 10k mark by playing almost only nl10.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      well games cant get too much tougher people are lazy and stupid in general
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      A misconception is people think it will be -ev to have so many members of P.S. playing in cyberspace.
      Exibit 'A'.
      I have been a member for a while now and I have noticed a lack of members attending coachings. This is weird as not only are the coaches the nuts here, but why bother to join if you aren't going to use the place, except of course to get the free $50 and just go donk it off?
      Yes I know thee are articles and hand evaluation forums etc etc etc on here and they ae superb places with friendly people populating them.

I present exhibit 'B'.
      Pokerstrategy Freerolls. Played in one? Observed the standard of skill? Need I say more?

Conclusion. The bigger P.S. gets the more fish will be in the sea! Lol.

Disclaimer: the opinions of the author are not endorsed by anyone with even a modicum of technical ability, sense, or I.Q. higher then 42.
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Targetme
      lol :s_biggrin:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by OZSA
      and ye, my 50$ turned out good, passed the 10k mark by playing almost only nl10.
      Wow move up already :s_love:
    • CHARMANDER06
      CHARMANDER06
      Bronze
      ^This! Take the stock market for example. There is more then enough free material to learn how to beat it, but yet, millions of people are still losing money in it.
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      Originally posted by OZSA
      I was watching some sports channel (romanian) and for 1frame pokerstrategy appeared (like the good old american 1frame flash cola advertise during the movies) and i was like omg ? they advertise in secret PS in the TV ? if tomorrow I get killed, you guys know why... I knew too much!
      related to the topic(actually what is the topic about?), there will be fishes, always, and ye, my 50$ turned out good, passed the 10k mark by playing almost only nl10.
      Are you sure you dont use the site too much and the picture is imprinted in your brain? hahaha

on topic i think its pretty big already, the forum could do with more traffic and the coaching are a comfortable size atm
    • suaveplayer
      suaveplayer
      Bronze
      To be sincere, do we players need PokerStrategy to be bigger? I don´t think so.

We need donks, not more instructed players. With that said, whoever takes the time to learn and improve deserves to win.
    • fryandspicy
      fryandspicy
      Bronze
      It would be interesting to see the results of all pokerstrategists summed on one graph, to see if we're winning or losing on average. Then we could know whether it's good or bad for the softness of the games. Also graphs for money won/lost on various limits. In my opinion pokerstrategy is 100% good for the game at lower limits but possibly bad for the game at higher limits. Obv that's just conjecture with no evidence but seems pretty logical to me.
    • Nardiss
      Nardiss
      Gold

100% true