VIP Levels

• bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Hello the ps.com gods.

I was wondering if you guys could help me with the VIP scheme. I am currently 2* (just went up at like 2,500 or 3,000 points), got an email from them saying that you get level 2 (pair level) at 500 points and level 3 (two pair) at 2000, and level 3 (3 of a kind) at 5,000. I currently have over 5,000 points, but only just got to the second level. Do you guys know why this is?

Any help appreciated!
  • 11 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi bennisboy,

Please bear with me as I don't currently play on William Hill personally, although hope to sign up shortly.

From their webpage, it is suggesting that all the points earnt in the previous calendar month will qualify for your VIP Status. i.e. for August, all your points earnt in July will count.

Is is possible therefore that you earnt 500+ points during July with the remaining points earnt before then?

VIP Levels - Points Required

At William Hill Poker, each VIP Level has a set amount of points required for entry. The points must be earned in the previous calendar month to gain access to the relevant level.

For example, a new player starting on the 1st January has the remainder of January to earn WH Points. If that player earns 15,000 points, they jump to Level 5 in February.

Don't worry if you have a quiet month, you won't plunge right back down to Level 1:

Players will remain at their current VIP Level as long as they reach one level below (ie - to stay at level 5; at least 5,000 WHPoints are required).
      Plus our "soft downgrade" takes you down one level a month, if you earn below one level or even if you earn no points!

Players that achieve enough points to remain on the same VIP level for 3 months in a row will automatically be upgraded to the next level. For example, earn 15,000 (Level 5) each month in Jan, Feb and March and you will be upgraded to VIP Level 6 in April.

VIP Level Points Required

Level 1 – High Card 0
      Level 2 - Pair 500
      Level 3 – Two Pair 2,000
      Level 4 – 3 of a Kind 5,000
      Level 5 - Straight 12,500
      Level 6 - Flush 37,500
      Level 7 – Full House 100,000
      Level 8 – 4 of a Kind 250,000
      Level 9 – Straight Flush 625,000
      Level 10 – Royal Flush 1,000,000
      Maybe one of our regular players at William Hill can confirm this or advise otherwise?

Let us know if you're still confused or of course don't hesitate to drop the nice support people at William Hill a quick mail.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Hmmm, I've only been playing there since FTP shut. However long that is, I think that would work out to more than required for the level I am at. Unfortunately there is no way to check monthly results, without adding up every single point earned from cash games. Silly not to have an overview really!

Oh thanks for the quick response as well!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      No problem, sorry couldn't help more but a little in the dark until I sign up myself.

Hopefully one of our community regs will look in and help out ;)

Bart
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi bennisboy,

I would suggest having a word with the Online Support Team at William Hill and they should be able to clarify everything for you in great detail.

That is the one great thing about the iPoker Skins that they have an excellent live service if you ever need any help or assistance.

Maybe some other community members may know a little more also, but I would always talk to Online Support as they have all the specific data available to them and will give you a response very quickly.

Thank you Bart for your answer, as always you are a rock star!

Best regards,

Gary
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      This is probably because of their booster points thing. At the end of each month the points you earn get multiplied by an amount depending on your VIP level. Those points dont actually count towards status levels but can be used to get cash bonuses etc.
    • arba1992
      arba1992
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bennisboy
      Hmmm, I've only been playing there since FTP shut. However long that is, I think that would work out to more than required for the level I am at. Unfortunately there is no way to check monthly results, without adding up every single point earned from cash games. Silly not to have an overview really!

As HollyMichelle said you need to ask the online support about your monthly points. They will answer you in a minute or two with the amount of your points.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by arba1992

As HollyMichelle said you need to ask the online support about your monthly points. They will answer you in a minute or two with the amount of your points.
      Yeah I agree, Online Support is the best option for this case and they are normally super quick to respond. I bug them on a nearly hourly basis and they never have any problems and are always super friendly as you would expect from customer support!

Let us know how you get on Bennisboy and it could be a helpful reference point for others in the future.

Regards,

Gary
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Hello the ps.com gods.

I was wondering if you guys could help me with the VIP scheme. I am currently 2* (just went up at like 2,500 or 3,000 points), got an email from them saying that you get level 2 (pair level) at 500 points and level 3 (two pair) at 2000, and level 3 (3 of a kind) at 5,000. I currently have over 5,000 points, but only just got to the second level. Do you guys know why this is?

Any help appreciated!
      I got the same email, me from level 1 to level 3. :D
      I think they already multiple our points at the beginning of this month so you have to count on it. Me for example, I made about 2500 points during July but because of the boost multiple point (2.5x for level 3) plus my initial points before, I have 13,000 now.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      BTW, I want to know is there a time limit to spend this points?
    • DustyMonk
      DustyMonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk
      BTW, I want to know is there a time limit to spend this points?
      No, they are yours till you spend them.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      All great info guys, thanks for the replies,

With your help, I will set up a William Hill FAQ Important Sticky thread soon as an easy reference point for just this type of info. Should help those new to William Hill in the future.

I'll be updating & reformatting all the platform FAQ's, so may take a little time, but as always your help & input is greatly appreciated. Let me know the type of things you want included.

Best regards,

Bart