Playing for the first time

• Bent1954
      Bent1954
      Bronze
      Hello there

My name is Bent and im going to play online poker for the first time in my life. I have some experience playing live games but not online. My wifes son have talked so much about it, I simply had to try it out:-) Here at the beginning im going to use the sss and try learn the game from the ground. Im just wondering if there are any good advice to a newbie besides follow the sss and bank roll management??

Looking forward to start when the 50 dollars are in my account at full tilt..
  • 3 replies
    • raasz
      raasz
      Bronze
      My advice is just to keep learning! Read the articles en visit coachings. I know from me own experience that you want to play as much as you can in the beginning. But when you are playing for hours and not paying attention to all the material on this site you are definitely missing a chance... This is me rule for the coming month: playing vs learning= 75% vs 25%. So i use 25% of my time for poker to study the game. Sometimes i try to read more, sometimes i want to play more. You should get used to this as well.

Good luck and play your best game!
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Bent1954!

raasz is right. You should always try to improve your game by reading our articles, watching our coachings and videos and posting your played hands in our sample hand boards. We hope that you will enjoy it here.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Bent1954
      Bent1954
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot
      Great advices...
      I will try to do that..