were newbies so dont be harsh

• caledonia
      caledonia
      Bronze
      im starting this thread just to let the older members know that us newbies are just finding our way around and dont mean any harm,if we post on the wrong part its an accident,this site is massive and it may take a while to get the hang of it so please dont prosecute us for our mistakes... :D its a great site and no doubt theres another post like this one but untill we get how it works we are screwed... :D :D :D ..thanks all and good luck on and off the tables....
  • 8 replies
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      Edit: gag was obvious and not funny so deleted it
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi caledonia,

Don't ever be afraid to post. The more you ask the better we can help you. I remember when I started posting on the forum, scary experience :D but look at me now! All grown up and know my way around... this is why is important that you try to utilize all forum boards. They are here for a reason ;)

I also answered your software question here.

You could also reply to Gary's (HollyMichelle ) question here so we can get to know you better and find out which room will you be playing at ;)

Let us know if you need further help... at anytime!
      Ingrid
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi caledonia,

would like to extend to you a very warm welcome to our forum! :)
      you will soon find that we are a friendly and supportive community. no need to worry about making any mistakes at all ;) omg i cannot imagine anyone doing any prosecuting around here (maybe except for the lawyers) :D just the thought makes me laugh :D

if you have any questions or need any help, our doors are always open :)

so how are you doing? how is your game? have you checked out the articles and videos yet? let us know :)

smiles,
      wendy

thanks for the restraint bradomurder ;) hehe, i hope you werent being prosecuting. :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again Caledonia,

Never ever be afraid to make any mistakes here. We will always do our very best in helping you and all the other new members that join us on a daily basis out.

As both Ingi and Wendy pointed out this is really great community with tons of helpful people so please never be afraid to ask or do anything :)

We all were newbies once, so we appreciate it that it can take a while to get used to everything and finding where everything goes :)

I hope you are enjoying your experience here and I have no doubt you will become a great member and contributor to this community!

All the best,

Gary
    • caledonia
      caledonia
      Bronze
      thanks all, ive spent most of my day looking through the site and have to say its very good,learning lots already so thank you PokerStrategy and your members... :D gl on the felts all....
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by caledonia
      im starting this thread just to let the older members know that us newbies are just finding our way around and dont mean any harm,if we post on the wrong part its an accident,this site is massive and it may take a while to get the hang of it so please dont prosecute us for our mistakes... :D its a great site and no doubt theres another post like this one but untill we get how it works we are screwed... :D :D :D ..thanks all and good luck on and off the tables....
      We punish noobs here hard! If you post in wrong section you get banned. No mercy or whatsoever.

Ingrid the meanie Admin likes to punish people the most of all. Watch out mate, we are all in this together! :pokerface:

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUBqi07b1Bvd53PHtP_4tOTmFNblWAie_VDQlcXCdbjbGllfmmuQ&t=1[/img]

EDIT: Ah yea welcome. :heart:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zhusy
      We punish noobs here hard! If you post in wrong section you get banned. No mercy or whatsoever.

Ingrid the meanie Admin likes to punish people the most of all. Watch out mate, we are all in this together! :pokerface:

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUBqi07b1Bvd53PHtP_4tOTmFNblWAie_VDQlcXCdbjbGllfmmuQ&t=1[/img]

• Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Originally posted by Zhusy

See? I rest my case. I am doomed now :D