Can you download the articles?

• 5 replies
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      It's not impossible. You can save them as pdfs and put them on your Kindle, but it's not ideal. I've asked PS to make them available in ebook format more than once, but sadly to no avail. Even the lovely Ingrid couldn't make it happen. Maybe you could ask them too. I :heart: my Kindle. You should get one.
    • PokerPirate
      PokerPirate
      Bronze
      lovely lovely ingrid, could you make them available in ebook format for us? :f_love:
    • PokerPirate
      PokerPirate
      Bronze
      On a side note, is it worth the money the kindle thing? and how much does each e book cost?
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      If you install Adobe Acrobat X then when you click the print button on the article print it using the Adobe PDF printer :)
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerPirate
      On a side note, is it worth the money the kindle thing? and how much does each e book cost?
      Yes it is.

Cost depends on the book. Most old classics are available free. Some people publish mainly for Kindle at 70p a book, some of which are v good and some less so. New novels generally cost around £4. Poker books vary. I can ship you Kindle versions of some good ones if you ask me nicely. I don't know how to get round the copy protection on books bought from Amazon....and of course, as an upstanding member of society, I wouldn't want to. :D