Cashout problem. Need Help.

• psichic13
      psichic13
      Bronze
      Hey, i created a bank account before some hours and i try to cashout from PartyPoker and it gives me an error on IBAN Code.i am sure I wrote the right one and i have no mistakes. wtf is going on?????Help plz.

Thanx,psichic13
  • 8 replies
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      check IBAN code with ur bank, otherwise it takes about 24 hours for a bankaccount can be used ... try it later, but surely check thee iban code with the bank.
    • psichic13
      psichic13
      Bronze
      I checked the IBAN code on bank site and it is valid. should i wait?should i check also open my account on the ATM ? because I didnt use it.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi psichic13,

Have you spoken to PartyPoker's support team at all?

If it looked like the transaction went through ok and is pending then maybe wait a couple of days to see if it gets confirmed, otherwise I would ask Party's support to check whether there is any problem or issue surrounding the details they hold.

Let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • psichic13
      psichic13
      Bronze
      Thanx but I sent em an email and they replied me to tell em my bank infos account.But i asked a friend of mine and he told me that i have to activate the account first from the ATM machine,because I didnt even insert the account card there.So...unless I activate the account from ATM machine its like I had never made an account.I will go on some hours and i will inform you :) If it's not ok i will give em my infos.
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      If you are from the Scandinavian countries it might be a problem cuz the IBAN number is a bit different in those countries... If this is the case just provide the info to support and they will resolve this for you.
    • psichic13
      psichic13
      Bronze
      I live in Greece...should i try to activate from ATM machine my acccount coz i think its still closed,and then try again.If thats not enough i will send em my infos.
    • psichic13
      psichic13
      Bronze
      Finally.....I went to the ATM and nothing happened. I will try after 24hours and if i can't cashout again i will mail em my infos.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Ok psichic13,

Thanks for updating us. Let us know how you get on or if there is anything we can do.

I've personally always found Party Poker's support to be really fast and helpful, so hopefully you'll be up & running in no time.

Best regards,

Bart