$2.11
      UTG1:
      $2
      MP1:
      $0.53
      MP2:
      $2.54

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 4:diamond: , 4:club:
      UTG1 calls $0.02, UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0.02, MP2 calls $0.02, 3 folds, SB calls $0.01, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.10) Q:heart: , 5:club: , 4:heart: (5 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, UTG1 bets $0.02, MP1 calls $0.02, MP2 calls $0.02, SB folds, Hero calls $0.02.

Turn: ($0.18) 6:diamond: (4 players)
      Hero checks, UTG1 bets $0.02, MP1 calls $0.02, MP2 calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.08, UTG1 calls $0.06, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.06.

River: ($0.44) A:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG1 bets $0.1, MP2 folds, Hero calls $0.10.

Final Pot: $0.64

Results follow (highlight to see):
      UTG1 shows a flush, ace high (Kh Th)
      Hero shows (4d 4c)

UTG1 wins with a flush, ace high (Kh Th)

Hi,
      i think I played this catastrophic, instead of protecting my hand, I was hoping that he wouldn't finish draw and tried to trap him. :f_frown:

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      CO:
      $3.89
      Hero:
      $2

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:heart: , K:spade:
      5 folds, CO raises to $0.08, Hero raises to $0.20, 2 folds, CO calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.43) Q:diamond: , 9:diamond: , 4:spade: (2 players)
      CO bets $0.3, Hero calls $0.30.

Turn: ($1.03) 3:diamond: (2 players)
      CO bets $0.73, Hero raises to $1.50 (All-In), CO calls $0.77.

River: ($4.03) 5:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.03

Results follow (highlight to see):
      CO shows a flush, king high (Kd Jd)
      Hero shows (Kh Ks)

CO wins with a flush, king high (Kd Jd)

Similar situation. I think I was little tilting here. And sory for my english.
  • 2 replies
    • gnawhalak
      gnawhalak
      Bronze
      hello holij

first hand

you should've check raised bigger and led on the turn. it was a wet flop with flush and straight draws. you were right.. you need to protect your hand..

2nd hand

3bet a bit bigger.. like 24cents preflop.. reraise on the flop to maximize value of your overpair.. and if the flush hits on the turn.. and still the opponent leads out strong on a big pot.. you could fold your KK
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Holidej,

By the way would be great if you kept 1 hand per thread. :) So we could concentrate on just one hand. Also don't have to scroll that much.

Hand #1
      Flop: Either way if I am even going to Check then it's definitely a Check/Raise rather than Check/Call.

As played
      Turn: Way too small Check/raise, ~$0,30 would be mine.
      River: Nothing much to add but for the given odds I don't think that I'd fold.

Hand #2
      Preflop: Way too small raise, ~$0,24 at least. Even 4x his raise sometimes when being OOP.
      Postflop: Rather just raise it on flop. As played it's pretty marginal but do you expect him to continue with weaker hands there? Of course he may still have any kind of Qx hands and while it's just a 3bet pot it will be definitely hard to fold but against that kind of nit/passive player who even has been winning most of the showdowns I'd sometimes even consider folding be safer on turn. As I played it passively myself.

Also of course don't worry about your English, it's perfectly understandable.

Best regards.