What to look for when choosing an online Cash game?

• sharkfin9000
      sharkfin9000
      Bronze
      The statistics i see are avg pot and players per flop, what is the combination of stats which shows the easiest or most profitable tables?

I think one with small pots could be better because players are more passive and i hit my draws more often because of that. Anyway, i'd love some answers.

Thanks.

edit: hmmm should have posted in general questions i guess. but simply because i play NL2 and NL4 FR with BSS.
  • 7 replies
    • TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      as u said, players are more passive and u get more draws to complete, but who will pay u for ur draws? not the passive guys :D
      i myself prefer superagro donkey fish on my right.
      u should read this book [GUIDE] Essential reading for new players
      there is a article about table selection :)
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Try find a table where theyre both high so you have a high chance of getting paid wen u make a good hand.
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      look for high players to flop and high $/pot.
      also look for tables that have many players
      with less than 100bbs, these are more likely
      to be worse players, as regs usually have
      auto- top up on
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      I look for tables with most fish...
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      Originally posted by yougotfelted51
      look for high players to flop and high $/pot.
      also look for tables that have many players
      with less than 100bbs, these are more likely
      to be worse players, as regs usually have
      auto- top up on
      Depends on the sites, for example when I play on William Hill I never use auto topup, because iPoker literally steal my money due to currency conversion.

If you use HEM (PT3 might do it, no idea) you can see average VPIP and PFR of table. I also search for players I know to be fish, and average stack size matters aswell.
    • fivesky55
      fivesky55
      Bronze
      I think I will recommend at high $ of Avg Pot, also High % to flop. Normally I will prefer to see High % flop, it is because of Calling Station and Fishes with wide open ranges made the % of Flop rises.

Just my opinion.

Regards and Good Luck at the table.

Five
    • Zervin311
      Zervin311
      Bronze
      In general the stats on some sites are slightly missleading or incorrect, there might have been alot of action or no action the last couple of hands and the number might change. Although in general I would say the tables with the most players per flop / avg $ pots are the most profitable. That being said, if you're not a massive multitabler you're prolly better off observing a few tables to find a superfish yourself :) Find him, sit on his left, profit.