NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($9.85)
      BB ($3.50)
      UTG ($3.79)
      UTG+1 ($7.86)
      Hero ($14.21)
      BTN ($5.69)

Dealt to Hero 9:spade: A:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.40, BTN calls $0.40, SB calls $0.35, fold, UTG+1 calls $0.30

FLOP ($1.70) 9:diamond: 3:diamond: 3:heart:

SB bets $1.70, UTG+1 folds, Hero calls $1.70, BTN folds

TURN ($5.10) 9:diamond: 3:diamond: 3:heart: 2:spade:

SB bets $5.10, Hero calls $5.10

RIVER ($15.30) 9:diamond: 3:diamond: 3:heart: 2:spade: 7:diamond:

SB checks, Hero checks

51/12/5.1

PRE: Stand
      F: and he donkpot here so he is poliraized better pairs and trips/nothing so i call flop
      T: and he donkspot again here most players in nl10 give up with air and bet sometimes with SD value and always bet pot with big hands so

you call or fold here??? and Why?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

That's a sick spot. You really have to ask yourself what the opponent may do that. Of course as well depends on previous actions. But rather seems to be stronger hand, maybe even some kind of overpair or as well trips. Or either if he really is overplaying his TP type of hands like this for that we usually need reads and you were on table with him and hard to say from just knowing the stats how he does play.

But practically while he is such an aggressor, do we expect him to bet FDs this way? I'd rather not think so so it's up to the made hands. While I don't know the opponent that good I might even prefer just folding it on turn but of course if you consider the opponent doing such a bet as well with TP type of hands shouldn't be a huge mistake to Call.

Best regards.