CO raises to $0.35, Hero calls $0.35, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.85) 7:club: 4:club: T:diamond:

CO bets $0.55, Hero raises to $1.50, CO calls $0.95

TURN ($3.85) 7:club: 4:club: T:diamond: J:club:

CO checks, Hero bets $2.60, CO calls $2.60

RIVER ($9.05) 7:club: 4:club: T:diamond: J:club: 5:spade:

CO checks, Hero checks

PRE: 17/13/2.2 25% CO open i flat becosue BB was fish
      F: and here he c-bet 75% so i rasie my OC becsoue i can rep a lot hands sets, FD, oesd, and i can catch my six outs, he calls so i put him Draw, OP, TPGK
      T: perfect card to continue my bluff i pick up more outs so i bluff and he calls, i think he c/r flush here so i put him OP+FD or AT+ NFD so
      R: so i think here i must bet like 7-8$ becsoue his range is clear only one problem i don;t sure he fold OP here...but i think even if i don;t i should bet.

What do you think?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

What's the opponents WTSD? That's the main factors of even deciding to raise it or not and how huge sample size? But practically on such a board I rarely raise myself unless I have some backdoors like for some FD or something similar.

With the GS the problem is that we will rarely hit and of course we even have to discount outs since any K could give him a flush.

The decision on river really comes to the opponent, if we do expect him to be able to fold overpairs here. Against some opponents I would definitely even consider to 3barrel here in those spots. But now again while it's NL10 I don't see him being able to fold overpairs here.

Best regards.