Stack
      Hero:
      $1.97
      MP3:
      $2.26
      CO:
      $0.6

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with J:diamond: , J:club: . CO posts a blind of $0.02.
      MP3 raises to $0.10, CO calls $0.08, BU folds, Hero calls $0.09, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.32) K:club: , 8:diamond: , 5:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.2, CO folds, Hero calls $0.20.

Turn: ($0.72) 4:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.35, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.72

Preflop, i decided only to call, not sure, could i squeeze here? Villain will cbet such a flop, very often so i can even be ahead with my jacks, but i think i needed to raise here, to know where i am with my jacks. what do you think? On the turn, his bet is only 1/2 pot, and it looks very weak.. I almost called here, but last moment i decided to fold. What would be correct play in this situation?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello staktas,

Preflop: It ain't a must squeeze. Calling is fine as well if you expect rather tighter the opponent to continue and has tight PFR from that position.

As played
      Postflop: Nah, not worth Calling. Rather just take the passive line. We could like consider donking on such a flip since Calling is anyways harder for us and we have to start the guessing game. But with donking we might at least find out where we stand while it's multiway and I don't expect them anyways to bet without made hand.

Best regards.
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      So, the right play would be donking flop? What to do if He calls, do we 2nd barrel or just ch/f?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by staktas
      So, the right play would be donking flop? What to do if He calls, do we 2nd barrel or just ch/f?
      Wouldn't say like Check/Calling is very wrong if you expect him even to bet with worse. Then this is an option as well.

Yep, I would very likely then Check/Fold it since I don't expect him to bet anyways with his draws or weaker hands.