Account tracking

• robin261187
      robin261187
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I have a problem. I already had a pokerstars account before I signed-up here at pokerstrategy.

Is there any way to get strategy points using this account??? Because I play a lot at pokerstars. I have already received the $50 starting capital to play at partypoker, but I didn't like it, I wanted to play at fixed limit 0.05/0.10 and there was not even one table with 10 players, while at pokerstars I can find one at any time.

I don't care about the bonus, I just want to get strategy points so I can read the articles on the site.

Is there anything I can do??? If not, which room do you recommend, where I can find a lot of full tables at any time???
  • 12 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi robin261187,

Unfortunately I must pass on some bad news to you this time. Retracking of old accounts is simply not possible. The Poker rooms simply do not allow it so our hands are tied on the issue.

However, all is not lost, as we are affiliated to lots of other poker rooms with great bonus opportunities and some with rakeback deals.

You can find a list of all our available Poker Rooms here with more detail on what's on offer. There are plenty to choose from so I am sure you will be able to find a suitable one for you.

Always remember to read the instructions very carefully and to use bonus codes when setting up a new account.

As for suggestions, I am sure some of our amazing forum members will give their opinions on what they think. At the end of the day though, the choice is personal and it is really up to you and what you like best.

I wish you look in finding your new home, so to speak :)

All the best,

Gary
    • thenit
      thenit
      Bronze
      Just a quick question on this topic...

Can I receive rakeback, get a bonus for my deposit; and still get strategy points for PS.

I'm interested in setting up a new account on Pokerstars and was wondering if this was possible.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Unfortunately PokerStars don't offer rakeback, but they have a good(if top heavy) VIP schedule and a great first deposit bonus, which your first THREE deposits qualify for, as long as you use the proper code every time(All three has to be done within 90 days of the intial deposit, however).

If you sign up with the PokerStrategy promotion code/using the download link, you will receive StrategyPoints for all your play there.

Have a look here for setting the account up correctly.

Regards,
      Richard
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Originally posted by robin261187
      Hey guys,

I have a problem. I already had a pokerstars account before I signed-up here at pokerstrategy.

Is there any way to get strategy points using this account??? Because I play a lot at pokerstars. I have already received the $50 starting capital to play at partypoker, but I didn't like it, I wanted to play at fixed limit 0.05/0.10 and there was not even one table with 10 players, while at pokerstars I can find one at any time.

I don't care about the bonus, I just want to get strategy points so I can read the articles on the site.

Is there anything I can do??? If not, which room do you recommend, where I can find a lot of full tables at any time???
      If you have screen name which contains some personal info they might allow you to close that and open new account, which you can track with ps
    • yankomania
      yankomania
      Bronze
      Does somebody know, is there any other tricks, how could they give a permission to make a new account ?
    • thenit
      thenit
      Bronze
      I am about to set up on Pokerstars, but i am using a mac.

Fruktpuff- that link you gave me doesn't allow me to download for mac.

If i download from the poker stars website for mac, and use the promotion code, will i still be able to start getting strategy points?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi thenit,

just letting you know we've seen this thread and trying to find out for you :) hang tight! be back soon!

smiles,
      wendy
    • thenit
      thenit
      Bronze
      Okey thank you. :f_p:
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hey again, Thenit!

Try clearing your browser cookies, then using the PokerStrategy PokerStars link here, and then download the mac client, while still entering the appropriate marketing code during registration.

Just to be on the safe side though, make sure you clear your cookies before following the link.

Regards,
      Richard
    • thenit
      thenit
      Bronze
      Okey all done, fingers crossed all works out and i can start getting strategy points!

Thanks for your help with this Fruktpuff and Purplefizz :f_p:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!
      let us know how it goes :)

and thank you richard :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thenit
      Okey all done, fingers crossed all works out and i can start getting strategy points!

Thanks for your help with this Fruktpuff and Purplefizz :f_p:
      ^^ :heart: wonderful mods!

Hi thenit,

It appears that your registration with us is incomplete. Therefore, please click on the link below to enter your personal details. Once you have done this we will then be able to verify your account and start the transfer of your free $50 starting capital.

Complete Your Registration Here

I've put PokerStars as your selected page in our system. <<- you know that PokerStars isn't in the free $50 starting capital promotion.

Once you filled in your personal details, could you please visit our free $50 poker rooms and pick one? :f_love:

Also, we can only recognise a tracked account once that account has begun to receive StrategyPoints.

Since you've never received StrategyPoints on PokerStars, we can't be sure whether you're tracked or not. In such cases, we'd advise you to contact Poker Room Customer Support and ask them to confirm whether or not your account is affiliated to PokerStrategy.com.

Ingrid