dadudes taking on plo

• dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Hey,

Haven't been on PS for awhile, I grinded up from nothing again playing rush sngs and ST HU PLO sngs, and a bit of omaha rush cash... got roll stuck on FT, about a week before I went to the US for the summer. (for those of you who don't know me, been awhile since i was around, I'm american but lived in belgium since i was about 14, got belgian citizenship and now studying in uni in belgium, but family moved back to the US)... no online pokerz i was depressed :P , finally got money on a site that can play on here, all my roll was on FT so deposited just $100. Not a tracked site by PS but have 40% rakeback, and is super soft although traffic blows. So i'll be moving to fullstacking when im rolled for NL10/NL20, as NL4 theres never any traffic. My ultimate goal is to get a roll to play live by the end of 2011 as in Belgium there will be poker regulations like in France, and belgium's even smaller country, so will be tough. So would like to get rolled to be able to play live.

I am no longer tracked, so no SPs so i'll be bronze so not many articles/videos for me, but I will be starting with ryan fees 6max guide once i get to fullstacking, and mostly 2+2 from there i suppose.

Heres graph from NL10 and NL20 yesterday and today

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

rolls at $183, I'll take a shot at NL50 shortstacking when i get to $300 and a small NL20 fullstacking shot at around $400
  • 5 replies
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      quick update because i start new job tomorrow morning, already 1:30 AM

about 850 hands of NL20, was up abit more than $70 which is fairly sweet for shortstacking, ($4 stacks)

Took a shot at NL10 fullstacking, down almost 3 BI. Had one set over set vs lag, one other cooler but also alot of hands I just didn't play very good whatsoever. I'm new at it, learning, so I guess thats ok, had some good conversations about hands on 2+2 that gave me some insight. I'm looking to bet/fold and barrell too much from plo.

rolls around $220
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      hey so its been awhile, since last time that roll in minted poker i ran up a bit over $800 playing ssssh, bss, and plo, bought a ps3 and put $300 on stars now that theres pokerstars.be

I'm planning on studying plo, (KEY WORD STUDYING, not grinding mindlessly as i was before) only playing 4 tables...

For the moment I have bad habits i'm playing much much much too loose so I'm working on that. Alot of posting hands and reading hand posts between 2+2, french community and here. So hopefully i'll be a bit more active!
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      so overall ive played about 3200 hands this month, and up 7 stacks, had a huge downer after i played after too many bananas, had never tried that before and felt like i knew what i was doing, but the next morning realized not at all.. so I won't make that mistake again.

Made a video that french coach took a look at for me corrected me on some stuff, i was playing much too loose preflop and getting myself into difficult positions postflop with hands that made the 2nd or 3rd nuts too often, since then I've played and noticed a huge difference, but still have the urges to play hands i shouldnt sometimes, really need to work on that.
    • summermonkey
      summermonkey
      Bronze
      Glad to see a plo blog! Hope you are more active now! Will be following if you do! =)
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      thanks I'll be more active at least updating blog regularly and following a couple, as well as the plo section. Not active posting constantly in every thread in the forum because it just takes too much time and I'm really focusing on school this year. Studying physical therapy in a language you've only spoke for a couple years is pretty tough, so really need to work. But I'll def be around :)