HEM Beginner

• tucker1984
      tucker1984
      Bronze
      hi all,

i have just purchased HEM, i can set up my HUD no problem and am happy with this,

however i would really like to know how to get the best out of the reports to help improve my game?

are there any full HEM guides to show you how best to utilise each of the reports?
  • 3 replies
    • tucker1984
      tucker1984
      Bronze
      also, just to add, i have had a look at leakbuster as an add on, this seems like a really impressive tool,
      doesleakbuster work for sng's or is it just cash games?
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      he tucker1984,

first the answer that is straightforward: LeakBuster is only available for CashGame.

For SnG's you can always train with our free tool, the ICM Trainer: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/7/
      If you want to go a step further you could think about purchasing the SnG Wizzard, but I'd suggest to start with our free ICM trainer first.

Unfortunately I don't have any experience with the report in regards to SnG's - in my opinion you could and should always strive to review your game. This can be done by marking hands during liveplay and going trough them later in HM. Of course I'd suggest to post trouble-spots in our hand evaluation forums.

Should you want to know how SnG-players amongst pokerstrategists use the reports I'd like to forward you to our sng-strategy-discussion forum, to be found here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1428 (including the hand evaluation forum)
    • tucker1984
      tucker1984
      Bronze
      cheers sven,

i downloaded the icm trainer last night and completed the 10 lessons, have them all passed but will definately return to it now and again just make sure im still making the correct decisions,