Bronze
      Hero (CO): $81.05 - VPIP: 23, PFR: 19, 3B: 7, AF: 3.0, Hands: 92687
      BTN: $50.00 - VPIP: 25, PFR: 20, 3B: 7, AF: 3.8, Hands: 287
      SB: $39.00 - VPIP: 0, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: NaN, Hands: 4
      BB: $80.95 - VPIP: 28, PFR: 21, 3B: 8, AF: 1.8, Hands: 116
      UTG: $22.15 - VPIP: 36, PFR: 16, 3B: 0, AF: 1.8, Hands: 44

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is CO with K :heart: A :diamond:
      UTG raises to $1, Hero raises to $4.50, 2 folds, BB calls $4, 1 fold

Flop: ($10.25) J :diamond: 3 :club: 6 :spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $6.25, BB raises to $13, Hero folds

Notes on Villain:
      Station, longterm losing player, gay3bets for value oop (eg. 3.5BB to 8BB), likes to play hands, doesn't like to fold.

Think my cbet here is necessary, I also think the sizing is ok because of these type of players (that don't like to fold) have a super elastic range when bets get smaller.

My question is: I get really good odds, and I'm only crushed vs JJ,AA and 3outing vs KK. Him calling and not gay4betting or 4betting regularly might be weakening his range for 3bet pots, but I'm not sure. What do you do on this flop?

More stats: c/r flop 17% (small sample), wts 29 but I think it's a bit higher. Fold to Cbet overall 25%.

edit: His stats do look like they could converge to those of a TAG but I PTRed him before playing and he is a -2.5BB loser of a big sample
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      if he has set then you´re dead and I really doubt he would call there t9s and now min-raising as bluff
      You can consider b/c, but if you don´t have any reads I would prefer just b/f
      He shouldn´t raise flop with worse hands and you have to count implied odds to make call there profitable
      You should have enough overpairs in your range to continue against his min-raise. If you want you can 3-bet flop, but that would mean at least 21$ investment and if player likes to play hands he would likely not fold his Jx or TT to that small 3-bet
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      I would bet/fold there, his UTG raise and calling of your 3bet OOP really puts him on TT-QQ (Maybe slowplayed AA as well) and AK. Against that range you're not exactly doing well, he's not c/r with TT (Or at least he shouldn't be), so you're looking at JJ, QQ, AA and maybe AK if he's c/r as a complete bluff. He will obv continue barrelling with JJ, QQ and AA, and you're going to find it a tough call even if you do hit on of your overcards as you could still be crushed. What would your plan be if you hit a K and opponent barrelled turn and shoved river? If you call that do you think you're ahead often?