Closing account

• Suijj
      Suijj
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I spend 90% of my poker hours on Pokerstars, but sadly it was created before i joined poker strategy, I was wondering whether it is possible to close my account and open a new one using the Pstrategy code, in order to receive strategy points.

If so, how?

thanks in advance.
  • 7 replies
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hi Suijj,

Firstly welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Onto your question... Unfortunately not :( Poker rooms don't allow you to re-track accounts, especially ones which have been used to play at real money tables.

However, we're still affiliated with all of these poker rooms, so if you haven't signed up to any of those yet, use the codes provided and you can do so :)

Sorry I can't help you any further, but if you do have any more questions don't hesitate to shout :)

Best regards,

Jim
    • Suijj
      Suijj
      Bronze
      Alright, thanks for the answer (:
    • Tunatic
      Tunatic
      Bronze
      You can still use the bonuses on other poker sites, which can be just as good as PS.
    • Needlesky
      Needlesky
      Bronze
      Same here. I play real money with acc without that pokerstrategy code. :s_cry: + I have another one account there, but I only played it with play money. So if i want to cashout, they can block my both accounts or what..
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      On most sites, if they find that you have two accounts, both will be perma-banned -- as will you.

I'm surprised you were able to do this, since all three sites I signed up for required documentary evidence of who I actually am -- I presume that the documentation is used to check to see that I only have the one account.
    • booger6o4
      booger6o4
      Bronze
      Me and gf played on stars and both accounts got banned because same address.

We had to send both verification ID in to play again
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hi Needlesky,

I think the best thing to do is contact support on PokerStars. You need to explain to them everything, otherwise you run the risk of both being blocked. Make sure you say one was only ever for play money, and that one was real money, one affiliated and the other not. Hopefully they will be tolerant and just close one of them (and transfer to original one if possible.)

Let us know how it goes and if you encounter any problems along the way.

Best regards,

Jim