Bonus money?

• mantma123
      mantma123
      Bronze
      I have passed the quiz and signed up with party poker and they promised me $50 within 2 working days i am yet to recieve this bonus and wondering what has happend to this. Can anyone point me in the right direction what to do. Thankyou
  • 6 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey mantma :)

Have you checked your Support tickets to see if you have been requested an ID check? Also sometimes it takes a little longer than 48 hours but shouldnt be too much longer our guys are working hard to get through all the requests :)

Thank you for your patience at this time hope all goes well
      Carl
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello mantma,

Welcome to our community!

Could you please confirm to me that you've read this ticket and followed the instructions described for creating a real money account?

If yes, I will re-start your transfer and your free $50 starting capital should be with you in 48 hours.

Looking forward to your response.

Ingrid
    • mantma123
      mantma123
      Bronze
      Hi ive set up a party poker account i have enterd the personal details not enterd my card details on the poker site, what else do i need to do to make it a real money account. Also i have passed the i.d check they have said to me that the money will be sent in 2 working days. thankyou for quick respnses
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again,

Thank you for the quick response, you even beat us with your speedy time :D

I've now restarted your bonus now and it should be with you in 48 hours.

Good luck and enjoy!
      Ingrid
    • mantma123
      mantma123
      Bronze
      Thankyou
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mantma123
      Thankyou
      Of course, no worries, its what we're here for :) dont forget we're usually always around if you need anything else

Carl