This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bonus money?

• mantma123
      mantma123
      Bronze
      I have passed the quiz and signed up with party poker and they promised me $50 within 2 working days i am yet to recieve this bonus and wondering what has happend to this. Can anyone point me in the right direction what to do. Thankyou
  • 6 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey mantma :)

Have you checked your Support tickets to see if you have been requested an ID check? Also sometimes it takes a little longer than 48 hours but shouldnt be too much longer our guys are working hard to get through all the requests :)

Thank you for your patience at this time hope all goes well
      Carl
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello mantma,

Welcome to our community!

Could you please confirm to me that you've read this ticket and followed the instructions described for creating a real money account?

If yes, I will re-start your transfer and your free $50 starting capital should be with you in 48 hours.

Looking forward to your response.

Ingrid
    • mantma123
      mantma123
      Bronze
      Hi ive set up a party poker account i have enterd the personal details not enterd my card details on the poker site, what else do i need to do to make it a real money account. Also i have passed the i.d check they have said to me that the money will be sent in 2 working days. thankyou for quick respnses
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again,

Thank you for the quick response, you even beat us with your speedy time :D

I've now restarted your bonus now and it should be with you in 48 hours.

Good luck and enjoy!
      Ingrid
    • mantma123
      mantma123
      Bronze
      Thankyou
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mantma123
      Thankyou
      Of course, no worries, its what we're here for :) dont forget we're usually always around if you need anything else

Carl