Which site offers weekly rakeback and not a VIP store?

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      I want to know which poker site offer weekly rakeback and not a VIP shop. For example:
      - PokerStars have a VIP shop
      - FTP had a weekly rakeback plus a shop.

I need all the sites who offers a weekly rakeback. I will be playing on all those websites probably.
  • 16 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey ragney,

We moved your post here instead of having the same thread in each poker room board also think more people will benefit from reading here too :)

Anyway to answer your question, if you go to our Poker room boards you will find all the info on each of our partner rooms including if it offers rakeback, how much and how it is paid to you.

Hope this helps you

Carl
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Hey ragney,

We moved your post here instead of having the same thread in each poker room board also think more people will benefit from reading here too :)

Anyway to answer your question, if you go to our Poker room boards you will find all the info on each of our partner rooms including if it offers rakeback, how much and how it is paid to you.

Hope this helps you

Carl
      Thought of this and I think its a bad idea. But you're the mod. The link you stated don't give any info about their rakeback method except on two of the twenty poker rooms.

Also: general poker discussion might be a better place.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I think it is better here but I am happy to make a link in General Poker discussion, like this you will get info from both :)

regards

Thazar
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      full tilt poker is gone
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ragney,

Thank you for your post, we are happy to hear you're thinking to make a deposit and will be happy to help you out regarding your questions.

Pleno's explanation regarding what you should look at next to rakeback in each poker room can be found here.

100% up to $500 Bonus

For your first deposit, you will receive a bonus that is equivalent to 100% (up to $500) of your deposit amount. If you have chosen Euros as your currency, the maximum bonus is €325; for British Pounds the maximum is £250.

You have 120 days to activate your First Deposit Bonus after the creation of your account.

The bonus will be cleared in 10 steps. Every time you complete a step, 10% of the bonus will be released.

The bonus is cleared at a rate of 8 PartyPoints for every $1, 10 PartyPoints for €1, and 12 PartyPoints for £1. This is according to the currency that you have chosen for your account.

You have 120 days to clear the entire bonus. You will get to keep the bonus money that you have cleared within the 120 days, even if you have not managed to clear the entire bonus.

Anything else we can help you with please don't hesitate to contact us again.
      Ingrid
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      trolling: you win spammer reward for 17 posts of same contents :f_biggrin: and mods get consistency reward for 17 same answers :rolleyes:

anyhow, the model of direct rakeback seems to be dying for us players, as rooms prefer to mask the actual amount behind wicked deposit bonus/cash prize schemes. Not hard to guess why. To make things more complicated different sites on same network often have different values, which change, so meh..

For instance Carbon, which is Merge network has 5 loyalty tiers and they award:
      Earth.......6% (Rake required per month = $25)
      Wind.......7.5% (Rake required per month = $200)
      Fire........10% (Rake required per month = $500)
      Water.....15% (Rake required per month = $1000)
      Ether......35% (Rake required per month = $2500)

(Info highjacked from a post by sun123 on a different forum, so all props to him).

So basically, unless you are a high-volume player with 1k+ rake you are stuck with 10-20% "rakeback" in most places. So rather focus on how comfy the software is for your needs, fishiness, tournament tickets, GTD pools etc.

In the poker room list there are several rooms (poker heaven, PKR, cake) for which PS still offers direct rakeback, so do check them out. http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Then a couple sites have a "loyalty bonus" thingie, where you get special dollars to spend on tournament buyins and whatnot depending on sites (Unibet, Ladbrokes).

If anyone manages to put together a comprehensive table with Point2rake calculation across all sites, I'm sure he/she could really get in some sweet traffic to their site. Damn, I should be doing it instead of typing this.. :f_cool:

Hope this makes sense

cheers!
      duba
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dubadal
      trolling: you win spammer reward for 17 posts of same contents :f_biggrin: and mods get consistency reward for 17 same answers :rolleyes:
      duba
      Hey,

I hope this is a real troll and not serious because I've spend a great amount of time to actually copy paste all information which exist about different poker/different bonuses. The posts first two sentence is the same to direct the OP to pleno's post and the rest is very different.

That's about it :) and thank you for helping me out here and providing some good info.

Ingrid
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Originally posted by dubadal
      duba
      Hey,

I hope this is a real troll and not serious because I've spend a great amount of time to actually copy paste all information which exist about different poker/different bonuses.
      well, I couldn't put more than 2 smileys into one sentence, so yes :P
      and Im happy to help being sleepless and all..
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze

The bonus is cleared at a rate of 8 PartyPoints for every $1, 10 PartyPoints for €1, and 12 PartyPoints for £1. This is according to the currency that you have chosen for your account.
      Thats the problem. What can I do with party points? I'll clear the $500 bonus and leave the website. I don't want any partypoints (hence weekly rakeback!) when I leave. I need to maximize my deposit.
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by ragney

Thats the problem. What can I do with party points? I'll clear the $500 bonus and leave the website. I don't want any partypoints (hence weekly rakeback!) when I leave. I need to maximize my deposit.
      Ragney - Calculate how many Party Points you will earn whilst clearing the bonus (using Ingrid's info).

Then follow this link and see how much you can trade in your Party Points for. Then you will see how much you can get. As the Meerkats would say - Simples!

http://www.partypoker.com/rewards.html

To be honest, I expect it will give you approximately an additional 10% rakeback on top if you clear the full $500 (lets say) bonus.
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Question to IngridN or any other headadmin :]
      Have you ever thought about supporting carbon poker tb merge platform?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BLOWMEBABE
      Question to IngridN or any other headadmin :]
      Have you ever thought about supporting carbon poker tb merge platform?
      You're welcome to send me an email (address is below) and tell me what do you think this poker room could offer our players which we don't already have in store. ;)

Ingrid
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      I feel uncomfortable writing a woman with such a nick as my, but I'm gonna try this time.

P.S is it just for me or the others too, but I can't see your e-mail, it just doesn't appear when I click to Link.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BLOWMEBABE
      I feel uncomfortable writing a woman with such a nick as my, but I'm gonna try this time.

P.S is it just for me or the others too, but I can't see your e-mail, it just doesn't appear when I click to Link.
      Hi again,

My email address is ingrid.nagy@pokerstrategy.com

regarding your name, there is a Hungarian saying "if it ain't your shirt, don't wear it" or something like that If I would want to translate it to English but it basically means that if I would notice your username and find it offensive its would be my problem, if not then that's how much I care about it. :)
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Doesn't merge/carbon poker allow american players. Isn't that dangerous to be associated with them in case they got seized like fulltilt :X ??
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Well first of all Carbon poker has European license unlike cake poker for example, so its much safer for us.
      secondly, Yes they accepts US players, what is great I think.