Newb question: How is the rakeback?

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      I want to know how (in what method) they offer their rakeback. For example:
      - PokerStars have a VIP shop
      - FTP had a weekly rakeback plus a shop.

The reason is that I plan to use their first deposit bonus to the fullest and than leave the site. When I leave the site I want as much as rakeback as possible and not have certain ammount of points in a VIP shop or whatever.
  • 2 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ragney,

Thank you for your post, we are happy to hear you're thinking to make a deposit and will be happy to help you out regarding your questions.

Are you only interested in rakeback or player type, client info etc...?

I think these are also important facts when deciding on which poker room to settle down with.

Because you might get a certain amount of rakeback but at the same time you are unable to play at the tables because of ...whatever reasons. I leave that to the members to give you some advice. However, pleno explained here what I'm trying to get at. :D

100% up to $888 first deposit bonus

You receive the pending bonus of 100% of your first deposit as soon as you have collected 100 bonus points for every 10 dollar of the bonus. So for a bonus of $888 you need a total of 89 x 100 = 8,900 bonus points.

You need to deposit a minimum of $888 in order to claim the entire $888 first deposit bonus. You also have 90 days time to clear the bonus.

Anything else we can help you with please don't hesitate to contact us again.
      Ingrid
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey ragney

Rakeback is in the form of points which can be converted to cash or spent in the shop. There is no link to clearing of the FDB or any deposit bonus.

You earn points based on the number of status points you earn in any given month.. it's all explained here (make sure you delete your cookies if you follow this link before signing up - you wanna make sure you've used the PokerStrategy.com sign up link and are linked for strategy points!).

The VIP system is, in my personal opinion, relatively low return at micro/low limits compared to many other sites, however there are frequent deposit bonuses (or at least there have been over the last few months) which help mitigate (and probably explain) this.

I trust this helps.