Newb question: How is the rakeback?

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      I want to know how (in what method) they offer their rakeback. For example:
      - PokerStars have a VIP shop
      - FTP had a weekly rakeback plus a shop.

The reason is that I plan to use their first deposit bonus to the fullest and than leave the site. When I leave the site I want as much as rakeback as possible and not have certain ammount of points in a VIP shop or whatever.
  • 2 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ragney,

Thank you for your post, we are happy to hear you're thinking to make a deposit and will be happy to help you out regarding your questions.

Pleno's explanation regarding what you should look at next to rakeback in each poker room can be found here.

step by step $600 or $1,000 bonus

PSVIP600 - $600 Bonus:
      You receive a $600 bonus which will be credited to your account in a step-by-step fashion. You clear the bonus by collecting Summit points which you get by playing at real money tables. As soon as you leave a table or end a tournament,Everest Poker will credit your account with $0.06 per collected Summit point. For example when you earn 100 Summit Points at a real money table, you will be credited with $6.00 of the bonus after you stand up from the table.

You have a total of 30 days to clear the entire bonus.

1000VIPPS - $1,000 Bonus:
      You receive a $1,000 bonus which will be credited to your account in a step-by-step fashion. You clear the bonus by collecting Summit points which you get by playing at real money tables. As soon as you leave a table or end a tournament Everest Poker will credit your account with $0.06 per collected Summit point.

You have a total of 30 days to clear the entire bonus.

Note: It doesn't matter how much you deposit with either of the bonus codes. The minimum deposit is enough (it differs depending on the deposit method). Depending on the bonus code the bonus will be either $600 or $1,000.

Anything else we can help you with please don't hesitate to contact us again.
      Ingrid
    • kosmonaut111
      kosmonaut111
      Bronze
      Rakeback comes from summit points. The multiplier of how much you get summitpoints comes from previous month total summitpoints. So the first month you play there , you get Base summitpoints (1x multiplier).
      If you plan to play out the 1k starting bonus, you have to collect at least 16666 summit points (that is quite easy on NL100SH - 25k hands). This gives you 7x multiplier for the next month. In NL SH it is about 23% RB.
      Summit points can be exchanged any time into cash.