Newb question: How is the rakeback?

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      I want to know how (in what method) they offer their rakeback. For example:
      - PokerStars have a VIP shop
      - FTP had a weekly rakeback plus a shop.

The reason is that I plan to use their first deposit bonus to the fullest and than leave the site. When I leave the site I want as much as rakeback as possible and not have certain ammount of points in a VIP shop or whatever.
  • 7 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ragney,

Thank you for your post, we are happy to hear you're thinking to make a deposit and will be happy to help you out regarding your questions.

Pleno's explanation regarding what you should look at next to rakeback in each poker room can be found here.

The 5 Bonuses at Betfair Poker

When you choose your Alias at Betfair Poker, you can choose between 5 different bonuses. Let Betfair Poker know which bonus you have picked by entering the respective bonus code when chosing your Alias.

The bonuses differ in amount, payout steps, required Player Points and the time limit you have to clear the bonus.

* WELCOME50: $50 Bonus
      * WELCOME250: $250 Bonus
      * WELCOME500: $500 Bonus
      * WELCOME1000: $1,000 Bonus
      * WELCOME2500: $2,500 Bonus

If you choose the $50 bonus, you have 90 days time to clear it and it is cleared in $5 steps. The $250 bonus on the other hand is cleared in steps of $10 and you have 60 days time to clear the full bonus. If you don't clear the entire bonus amount within the specified time, only the amount which hasn't been cleared yet will expire.

If you forget to enter the bonus code during your registration, you can contact Betfair Poker customer support within 7 days in order to use the bonus. The minimum deposit amount is $20.

Anything else we can help you with please don't hesitate to contact us again.
      Ingrid
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      i dont want to create a new post so i ll ask there . Can someone tell me whats exactly the %of rakeback i get if i use the welcome500 bonus ?according to my calcs i ll need 900$ rake to clear the bonus which is 55% rb but do i benefit from their vip system while clearing that bonus ?Also are there any deductions ?
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Schris7,

Put together this table for you. Is likely similar to what you worked out yourself ;) CG means cash game, SnG obviously SitnGo's.

And in answer to your other questions, I believe the answer is yes, you can still use the points you have earned to trade in at the store. If you clear the whole $500 bonus you will have raked $900 (SnG) or ~$1384 (CG) according to my calculations.

If we go with SnG's since that is what you worked your calc's on (so I assume your a tourney player), then you would reach Sapphire level. You can move up levels in the same month, so it will be usable by immediately.

With the points booster I calculate you should get 19125 Store Points. You can trade these points in for about $220, which is about another 22% rakeback :)

So overall, it seems like a highly lucrative month. Let me know if that all makes sense :)
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      The only deductions as far as I could see were if you had a flat rakeback agreement, in which case the bonus is deducted from your gross rake.
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      thank you dtothec .u re right i am a sng player. 2 more questions :D the $$ i get from trading bonus need to be cleared first or i get them directly in my cashier ? and second , how can i get a flat rb deal ? :)
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      The points are all just added at the start of next month I believe, which is when the points booster kicks in. (4th I think). Im pretty sure the bonus doesnt stop you getting your points at all, although I could be mistaken.

When they are paid, they are paid directly into your Betfair account, where you can then use them to purchase cash vouchers at the shop.

No idea about the flat rakeback deal, it was just in their terms & conditions that if you had a rakeback agreement, then the bonus would be deducted ;)
    • z4tz
      z4tz
      Bronze
      The bonus does not stop or reduce any points at all. You can get full value from both player club and the bonus at the same time :)