Newb question: How is the rakeback?

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      I want to know how (in what method) they offer their rakeback. For example:
      - PokerStars have a VIP shop
      - FTP had a weekly rakeback plus a shop.

The reason is that I plan to use their first deposit bonus to the fullest and than leave the site. When I leave the site I want as much as rakeback as possible and not have certain ammount of points in a VIP shop or whatever.
  • 7 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ragney,

Thank you for your post, we are happy to hear you're thinking to make a deposit and will be happy to help you out regarding your questions.

Pleno's explanation regarding what you should look at next to rakeback in each poker room can be found here.

€1,000 bonus + 30% loyalty bonus

With PokerStrategy.com, you will receive a fixed first deposit bonus of €1,000.

The bonus will be released in 10 equal instalments: get €100 for every 7000 VIP points you collect. After registering your account you have 10 days to activate the bonus by logging into the software, within these 10 days you will need to deposit otherwise you will not be able to receive your bonus - once you've activated the bonus you'll have 60 days to earn your points. You can see how quickly the VIP points add up in 'My Page' in the Poker lobby.

As a PokerStrategist you will always receive 30% loyalty bonus and have the chance to get up to €1-€2 in Unibet Plus funds for each €10 in rake.

On top you can get the Unibet Plus Tournament Fund if you gather 5000 Unibet Points per week. For every €100 you rake, you get €10 in your Live Tournament Fund – rake €5000 in the calendar month and this doubles up to €20! You can spend your balance on any tournament with a buy in of €1000 or more.

Anything else we can help you with please don't hesitate to contact us again.
      Ingrid
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi ragney,

Thank you for your post, we are happy to hear you're thinking to make a deposit and will be happy to help you out regarding your questions.

Pleno's explanation regarding what you should look at next to rakeback in each poker room can be found here.

€1,000 bonus + 30% loyalty bonus

With PokerStrategy.com, you will receive a fixed first deposit bonus of €1,000.

The bonus will be released in 10 equal instalments: get €100 for every 7000 VIP points you collect. After registering your account you have 10 days to activate the bonus by logging into the software, within these 10 days you will need to deposit otherwise you will not be able to receive your bonus - once you've activated the bonus you'll have 60 days to earn your points. You can see how quickly the VIP points add up in 'My Page' in the Poker lobby.

As a PokerStrategist you will always receive 30% loyalty bonus and have the chance to get up to €1-€2 in Unibet Plus funds for each €10 in rake.

On top you can get the Unibet Plus Tournament Fund if you gather 5000 Unibet Points per week. For every €100 you rake, you get €10 in your Live Tournament Fund – rake €5000 in the calendar month and this doubles up to €20! You can spend your balance on any tournament with a buy in of €1000 or more.

Anything else we can help you with please don't hesitate to contact us again.
      Ingrid
      This makes no sense. They don't give something like that and if you ask their support they avoid the question. Also they change their rules by every month. You should re-check that? I made everything as on the instructions and I got NOTHING. At least I think so... because in the bonus tab everything is blank and the support from unibet is dumb. They piss on me the 2nd time.
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      They pissed on you :f_eek:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Zhusy,

Noted your questions on your other thread and we'll get back to you shortly after checking into this.

Thanks for your patience with this. Best regards,

Bart
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I don't understand also their rakeback system. I returned to poker somethink on June, but I still cannot see how much rakeback do I get, and I didn't see any bandkroll bosst. Ok, maybe I get not to much rakeback, so I don't even feel, but earlier I used to check how much did I get, but now I cannot find that info. When I go to transaction history, I only see my moneybookers withdrawals. Are they cheating me, or I should look somewhere else?

Edit:

found where I can see rakeback. I see the rakebakc until march. But I cannot see my rakeback for June and July. Someday I also tried to write a message for them, but did not get any reply, as others. Could you, forum admin, get the info from them what is going on, why I see no rakeback? Thanks in advance.
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      I don't understand also their rakeback system. I returned to poker somethink on June, but I still cannot see how much rakeback do I get, and I didn't see any bandkroll bosst. Ok, maybe I get not to much rakeback, so I don't even feel, but earlier I used to check how much did I get, but now I cannot find that info. When I go to transaction history, I only see my moneybookers withdrawals. Are they cheating me, or I should look somewhere else?

Edit:

found where I can see rakeback. I see the rakebakc until march. But I cannot see my rakeback for June and July. Someday I also tried to write a message for them, but did not get any reply, as others. Could you, forum admin, get the info from them what is going on, why I see no rakeback? Thanks in advance.
      Well how I understand it now. Your VIPs get exchanged for $. And thats the "rakeback"
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Yeah, I have wrote them letter and they told me the same. So it means the support is not that bad, or I am such lucky person who got a reply from them :)
      And the rakeback is now payed weekly, so I get only few euros with my volume so I don't even feel it when I get. Earlier it was monthly, so the sum was much bigger.