Newb question: How is the rakeback?

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      I want to know how (in what method) they offer their rakeback. For example:
      - PokerStars have a VIP shop
      - FTP had a weekly rakeback plus a shop.

The reason is that I plan to use their first deposit bonus to the fullest and than leave the site. When I leave the site I want as much as rakeback as possible and not have certain ammount of points in a VIP shop or whatever.
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ragney,

Thank you for your post, we are happy to hear you're thinking to make a deposit and will be happy to help you out regarding your questions.

Pleno's explanation regarding what you should look at next to rakeback in each poker room can be found here.

100% up to €1,000 bonus+30% rakeback and VIP loyalty Program

If you make a deposit, you will additionally receive the amount of your deposit up to €1000 in bonus money.

You don't have to sign up for this. As soon as you make your first deposit, the 100% up to €1,000 bonus is activated automatically. Please make sure to use the Signup Code PSVIP when depositing.

You can clear the bonus money by earning VIP Points. You automatically receive them while you play. The more you play, the more VIP Points you get.

For every 100 VIP Points, you clear €10 of the bonus. As from your deposit, you have 30 days time to clear the bonus. The bonus will be paid out 2 days after the 30 days clearing time is over.

30% rakeback and VIP Loyalty Program
      In addition to the bonus, you also receive 30% rakeback. The rakeback is directly calculated from the gross rake (including tournament fees) and is paid out twice a month, on the 1st and the 15th day of every month.

With the VIP Loyalty Program at 24hPoker, frequent players can receive a rakeback of up to 45%. The details about the program can be found on the 24hPoker website. Your winnings from the VIP Loyalty Program are paid out once a month, on the 5th day of every month to be precise.

Important information: Opt in or change your rakeback offer
      Registering with 24hPoker doesn't mean you sign up automatically for one of the two rakeback offers. You need to opt in manually and have 3 options:

1. To opt in for the flat 30% rakeback program you have to go to:
      http://www.24hpoker.com/en/Poker/vip/vip.aspx

2. To opt in for the VIP Loyalty program you need to send 24hPoker an email: support@24hpoker.com
      Please provide your username and send the email from the address connected to your 24hPoker account, so 24hPoker can find you in their database.

3. To switch from the VIP Loyalty program offer back to the 30% flat rakeback, you also need to send 24hPoker an email: support@24hpoker.com
      Again, please provide your username and send the email from the address connected to your 24hPoker account, so 24hPoker can find you in their database.

Anything else we can help you with please don't hesitate to contact us again.
      Ingrid