Newb question: How is the rakeback?

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      I want to know how (in what method) they offer their rakeback. For example:
      - PokerStars have a VIP shop
      - FTP had a weekly rakeback plus a shop.

The reason is that I plan to use their first deposit bonus to the fullest and than leave the site. When I leave the site I want as much as rakeback as possible and not have certain ammount of points in a VIP shop or whatever.
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ragney,

Thank you for your post, we are happy to hear you're thinking to make a deposit and will be happy to help you out regarding your questions.

Pleno's explanation regarding what you should look at next to rakeback in each poker room can be found here.

120% up to $800 bonus and 30% Rakeback

When you make a deposit of your own money, you will receive 120% of your deposit amount up to $800 as a bonus.

For every 200 PKR Points you clear $1 of the bonus. However, you need to clear the entire bonus within 60 days or the bonus will become void. You automatically collect these PKR points while playing on PKR.

The bonus will be paid out in one go (automatically), as long as you have collected 200 PKR points for every $1 of the bonus.

For example, for a $500 deposit, you'll receive a $600 bonus and you have to collect 120,000 PKR Point to clear the bonus. The minimum deposit is $20.

Additionally, you'll receive 30% rakeback. If, for example, you rake $100 in one month, you'll receive $30 on your PKR account.

The net rake is calculated by taking your produced rake (MGR) and subtracting all bonuses which you receive from PKR.

Anything else we can help you with please don't hesitate to contact us again.
      Ingrid