Newb question: How is the rakeback?

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      I want to know how (in what method) they offer their rakeback. For example:
      - PokerStars have a VIP shop
      - FTP had a weekly rakeback plus a shop.

The reason is that I plan to use their first deposit bonus to the fullest and than leave the site. When I leave the site I want as much as rakeback as possible and not have certain ammount of points in a VIP shop or whatever.
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ragney,

Thank you for your post, we are happy to hear you're thinking to make a deposit and will be happy to help you out regarding your questions.

Pleno's explanation regarding what you should look at next to rakeback in each poker room can be found here.

200% up to $2,000 Bonus

On top of your first deposit, you will also receive double the amount of your deposit up to a maximum of $2,000 as a bonus from bet365.

You don't have to sign up for this or enter a bonus code. As soon as you make your first deposit, the 200% up to $2,000 bonus will be activated automatically.

You can clear the bonus by earning so-called Merit Points. You receive them automatically while you are playing. The more you play, the more Merit Points you'll get.

For every 1,000 Merit Points you will earn out $10 of the bonus. You have 60 days time to clear the entire bonus.

Free Participation in a Tournament
      As an additional bonus bet365 will credit your account with a Tournament Token for their weekly $500 New Depositor Freeroll, as soon you make your first deposit of at least $10.

The top 100 finishers in the weekly $500 Depositor Freeroll also qualify for a monthly New Depositor Freeroll. You can win a share of a $1,000 prize pool in this tournament.

The weekly freeroll: Wednesdays at 19.30 GMT, Prize Pool: $500
      The monthly freeroll: Last day of every month at 19.30 GMT, Prize Pool: $1,000

You will automatically receive the ticket (token) for the weekly freeroll on the Monday following your first deposit.

Anything else we can help you with please don't hesitate to contact us again.
      Ingrid
    • Beachralle
      Beachralle
      Bronze
      Hi ragney,

I have to update Ingrid last post as they changed the conditions to the following:

- FDB will be now 200% up to $1,000 Bonus
      - there will be just a weekly €100 New Depositor Freeroll every Wednesday at 19:30 GNT

more information you can find here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bet365/download/
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      thank you ^^ :) :heart: