Newb question: How is the rakeback?

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      I want to know how (in what method) they offer their rakeback. For example:
      - PokerStars have a VIP shop
      - FTP had a weekly rakeback plus a shop.

The reason is that I plan to use their first deposit bonus to the fullest and than leave the site. When I leave the site I want as much as rakeback as possible and not have certain ammount of points in a VIP shop or whatever.
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ragney,

Thank you for your post, we are happy to hear you're thinking to make a deposit and will be happy to help you out regarding your questions.

Pleno's explanation regarding what you should look at next to rakeback in each poker room can be found here.

$2000 Bonus

When you make your first deposit you will receive a 200% up to $2,000 bonus.

That means if you make a first deposit of $100 you will receive a $200 Bonus. The maximum bonus is $2,000, for which you need to deposit $500 or more.

Clearing the bonus: You will receive $5 of the bonus for every 500 'Mansion Club Points' (MCP) to release the 200% up to $2,000.

You have 1 month to clear the bonus.

Anything else we can help you with please don't hesitate to contact us again.
      Ingrid