Newb question: How is the rakeback?

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      I want to know how (in what method) they offer their rakeback. For example:
      - PokerStars have a VIP shop
      - FTP had a weekly rakeback plus a shop.

The reason is that I plan to use their first deposit bonus to the fullest and than leave the site. When I leave the site I want as much as rakeback as possible and not have certain ammount of points in a VIP shop or whatever.
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ragney,

Thank you for your post, we are happy to hear you're thinking to make a deposit and will be happy to help you out regarding your questions.

Pleno's explanation regarding what you should look at next to rakeback in each poker room can be found here.

200% up to $2,000 bonus

When you deposit your own money, you get twice the amount of your deposit as bonus money, up to $2,000.

To receive this bonus, you have to enter the promotion code PPP2000 when depositing. As soon as you make your first deposit, the 200% up to $2,000 bonus will be activated automatically.

You can clear the bonus by earning Paddy Points, which you automatically receive while playing poker. The more you play, the more Paddy Points you receive.

For every 600 Paddy Points you will get $10 of the bonus. After registration, there is no time limit in which you have to make your first deposit in order to activate your bonus. After making your first deposit, you have 90 days time to clear the bonus.

Anything else we can help you with please don't hesitate to contact us again.
      Ingrid
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Bronze
      IngridN! Have a quick question for Ya!

I want to deposit 1,000$ On this website for the same reasons that guy posted there! Planing to rake 6,000$ Just in one month, to release the whole Bonus! So i get the 2,000$ bonus with just 1,000$ deposit Right!? Also, if i put your code instead of their website code, what are the advantages? Since they offer this same deal at their website! I see we still need to rake 30$ to get 10 back so that would be a 33% rakeback bonus! And the last question, To link my account to pokerstrategy, do they have to refer me to the poker room? Since i want to be eligible to the TOP 250 Ranking, wanted to know if i can just sign up by myself and then link my account and still be eligible! And if it doesn't change anything at all, i guess i will give you guys credit for the referral! ; )
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi XxMatadorExX,

I've asked David to pop by and give you a detailed explanation :)

Ingrid
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey XxMatadorExX :)

Tbh, you have answered nearly all your own questions in your post :D

So the First Deposit Bonus is 200% up to $2000 yep, so you would need to deposit 1k to get the 2k bonus. It will need $6k rake to clear it all in one month, also as you said.

To make sure you are tracked to us you would need to use both the bonus code provided and download the software via our link. Both of which can be found here.

You would then automatically be taking part in the Top250 $80k rake race, which with 6k rake, you would definitely cash in on. This room is a 4SP room as well, so you should do pretty well :)

I was going to explain in detail about their VIP system, but if you are going to just play there for one month, then I dont think there is much need! For your one month stay there, you will however get approximately ~15% additional rakeback by trading in your VIP points.

You will also get a free iPad2 if you reach 120,000 VIP points in any 3 month period. Strangely enough, this is almost exactly $6k rake :D

Hope this helpful mate!
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DtotheC
      Hey XxMatadorExX :)

Tbh, you have answered nearly all your own questions in your post :D

So the First Deposit Bonus is 200% up to $2000 yep, so you would need to deposit 1k to get the 2k bonus. It will need $6k rake to clear it all in one month, also as you said.

To make sure you are tracked to us you would need to use both the bonus code provided and download the software via our link. Both of which can be found here.

You would then automatically be taking part in the Top250 $80k rake race, which with 6k rake, you would definitely cash in on. This room is a 4SP room as well, so you should do pretty well :)

I was going to explain in detail about their VIP system, but if you are going to just play there for one month, then I dont think there is much need! For your one month stay there, you will however get approximately ~15% additional rakeback by trading in your VIP points.

You will also get a free iPad2 if you reach 120,000 VIP points in any 3 month period. Strangely enough, this is almost exactly $6k rake :D

Hope this helpful mate!
      Thank You for the reply Dthotec! I'm glad i actually asked you guys before i did the whole process, since being tracked for the top 250 makes a HUGE influence for me to pick this website! "Since I'm undecided with other Proom"

And i think i will grind Powdy for a few months, I'm a SNG Grinder 6k to 10k rake per month! I saw that they have a BUNCH of promotions every month so it should be fun! Keeps you motivated! Not like other poker rooms... I was taking a look at B etmost "my other possible pick"! But you guys don't track it, since they have 50% cashback! "and do not need to rake millions to be eligible!" like William Hill etc! But doesn't look as fun, has no promotions AT ALLbesides the IPOKER ones and does not qualify for the top 250 so i miss that extra 500$ - 1000$ there and all PStrategy features! And i see Paddy also has rake races this month, and last month had the IRON MAN2, which help hit close to 50% if you hit every promotion! and now even the sit and go to vegas that has leaderobard with cash also helps out since i grind SNGs! I don't know i should really take a look at it! If you know something extra about this website that i did not mention please let me know! Thank You!

Just waiting for last months top250 pay out to start my trip! :f_p:
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by XxMatadorExX
      If you know something extra about this website that i did not mention please let me know! Thank You!

Just waiting for last months top250 pay out to start my trip! :f_p:
      Lols, glad to see I helped. And you missed a major point off your list mate.

Firstly, if you decided to play for more than a couple of months, then you will get their version of the FT Black Card, aka the Green Card. This gives you a 20% discount on all items in their VIP store, including the cash bonuses. All you need to do is rake 2k in one month and you will get it :)

As a SnG grinder you will get about 30% flat from their points for cash system (with the green card), plus their First Deposit Bonus (which is another 33%) plus you will get another $400 bonus each month for achieving the "Commander" VIP status, which needs just under $4k rake a month to achieve, so roughly 10% rakeback.

So yeah, you should get some pretty sick value overall mate, especially when you add in the our Top250 80k rake race :)