lowest 1 table SNG buy in

• dmitrypoker

I started playing 1 table SNG in party poker and it looks like the lowest buy in for regular (not turbo) 10 seats 1 table SNG is $6.

Is that really true or i'm doing something wrong?

• 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi dmitrypoker,

Yes, from memory that is the lowest single table sng.

They do a $3 one in the Steps, but ofc that is a different format and there you would have to climb every step before cashing anything in.

They do smaller buyin MTT's but not as far as I know STT's.

I'm guessing this is your preferred variant of poker and you don't play cash tables or tournaments?

• sismis
      with 3$ speed (5 min levels) you should do just fine. thay should be really soft, only rake is a bit high.
    • mightyTooGood
      partypoker rakes are so big in sng's... for those 6$ sng if i need to pay 1/6 of my buyin for rake, i better dont play there, hard to get great profit playing those sngs
    • dmitrypoker
      thanks. this is unfortunate though because yes i was planning to play SNGs on party and 6$ is a bit hi for me at this moment
    • Howzie82
      I signed up to party poker also, the sit n gos are too fast, if I was to use my BR management and the strategy as outlined by PS I would always be blinded out, you cant just fold everything or you will be in push or fold stage by the 10th hand. how are we to build our BR and play to the rules like this? I'm finding i have to play all my suited connectors and suited A's, and as for any pocket pair, they are too hard to fold pre flop. any suggestions? I dont recommend party poker to any newcomer. I see that Everest poker had very cheap sit n gos, 25c and less. perhaps these are a few things that admin should mention to new players when they are choosing a poker room. Goodluck everybody (more than me hopefully)