problem with friend

• Neshone
      Neshone
      Bronze
      My friend came over to my site. But they asked him, checking identity cards and received the following message

Hi Patron24,We are sorry to inform you that your user account did not pass our ID check.There are a number of possible reasons why this may have happened. Unfortunately information about individual ID-check cases cannot be disclosed for security purposes and the process cannot be repeated or the decision overturned even in the event of a mistake.Our free $50 starting capital was subject to fraudulent activity in the past which put the whole idea of giving a free starting capital to poker beginners at risk. We hope you can understand our decision and accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment this may cause you.

Why please tell me ?
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Neshone,

I'm sorry but as it says in the response your friend received, PokerStrategy.com are not always able to advise you of the full detailed reason for failure of the ID check especially if it would inadvertently give away the security measures it undertakes.

PokerStrategy as you will no doubt appreciate, have to take a few simple security measures to ensure that the free starting capital offer is not abused or taken advantage of and that members only claim it once for example. There are however many different reasons why someone could fail.

Finally to protect the privacy of members (data protection legislation) the support team would only be able to deal with the person themselves and are unable to provide any details to anyone else, even the person who referred them.

I'm sorry that we cannot help you any further on this particular case.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Kula7
      Kula7
      Bronze
      Same thing happened to my friends. I referred a couple of people before and i never had that problem. My friends followed the whole procedure and sent their ID photos and they received the same message. Seems to me it's kind of fishy that this happened during the reffer a friend promotion. Maybe pokerstrategy got more reffered friends then they could handle. Anyway i think it's bs and im pretty upset about it but like they said there's nothing to be done X( X( X( X( X(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Sorry to hear that Kula7, but I can assure you that there is absolutely no hidden agenda or quota in place here.

Every application is treated individually and has the same opportunities subject only to passing the quiz and meeting the ID requirements. PokerStrategy.com have already sent out well in excess of a million free $50 and continues to do in large volumes.

The free $50 is however just a very small part of the benefits that membership here brings. Lots of our members have used the educational material, free live coaching & Community support to make a success of poker with and in some cases without the initial free starting capital.

Best regards,

Bart