100$ Titan Poker bonus

• bender834
      bender834
      Bronze
      Hey,
      i have got the 50 $ on Titan poker and i love playing, but i wonder about two things:

First is it supposed to be something here who shows the bonus:

And how many Titan points do i need to get the extra cash?
  • 4 replies
    • zamwise
      zamwise
      Silver
      Hey bender834!

That $100 bonus for the starting capital is not shown in the bonus window. You'll get it, don't worry.

The bonus is released manually by Titan poker every monday and thursday in $10 steps for each $35 of produced rake. The amount of rake you have produced you can count from your strategypoints, $35 rake equals 140 strategypoints from Titan.

-- Z --
    • goguma
      goguma
      Bronze
      Hi there all, as i'm new i got a few questions.I have chosen TITAN to be my poker room, but i must be sure in few things.First of all - where exactly do i enter the bonus code when i create my account? Second - do TITAN work with VISA electron, in other words, if i manage to get to the point when i can withdraw, can i withdraw directly to a VISA Electron, or i have to make a moneybookers account to withdraw? And last - how many points do i need to be eligible to withdraw from TITAN? I know that the other rooms need 1000 points accumulated for withdraing, what is the situation in TITAN?
      Hope i'm not too insolent :) )))

Regards, goguma
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi goguma!

For your first and third question please take a look at this page: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/3 Concerning the second question: Please contact the Titan Poker support because I'm not that sure about it.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • goguma
      goguma
      Bronze
      Hi again, thanks for the answers, but unfortunately, the link doesn't work :( When i click on it, I get transferred to the main page of the site :( Will be grateful if you tell me where exactly i should find this page! Or anyway, i will try to look for it 'manualy'.For the TITAN poker support - i will contact them to ask for the card.
      Thanks for the answers!

Regards, goguma

EDIT: Doh, the link doesnt work, but when I type manualy the link, it gets there.Thanks!!!!