cashout blocked

• jasonsimbre
      jasonsimbre
      Bronze
      just want to ask bcoz yesterday i cancelled my cashout of $55 to partypoker cause i want to increase the amount that i will cash out due to the $5 cashout fee that il pay.. unfortunately when i tried to cash out again it says that the cashout option is blocked and i have to contact support.. i just wonder if i did something wrong or it is just the policy of partypoker to contact first the support before cashing out again.. hope u can enlighten me with this dillema thanks
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi jasonsimbre,

It is probably just routine, maybe they want to check your ID to ensure that your money will be going to you and not someone else ;)

Just drop them a quick email/phone call and provide them with whatever they need.
      Don't be concerned, they are there to help you.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Jason,

I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your withdrawal.

I think the best is if you contact Party Poker support and require some more information about your transfer.

Please let me know how it goes and I'll jump in if we need to help you out regarding this.
      Ingrid
    • jasonsimbre
      jasonsimbre
      Bronze
      yeah ive sent all necessary docs that they need.. the bills and govt id.. so im hoping i could cashout again soon
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Alrighty, please keep me updated.
    • jasonsimbre
      jasonsimbre
      Bronze
      and another thing hope u can help me i knw i have already talked to darremn regarding the $60 TAF BONUS to transfer on my pp account last july 25 but up to today i still not got the bonus. my account name there is jasongwapo thanks
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      In order to cash out and receive the bonus probably your account has to be verified, good that you sent the docs, now give them a call to speed up the process of verifying docs and check the status of your account, call them from your land line and the call will be a toll free one ;)