Hi

• iain888
      iain888
      Bronze
      My name is Iain.

Would just like to say Hi to everybody on this fantastic website.

I have been studying hard and hope to turn a profit from my poker in due course. I love the fact you can improve your game by learning but will never master it 100% because of variants etc.

Looking forward to getting lots of help on the website and forums and giving some back when I can.

Bye for now!
  • 4 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi there Iain!

Great to have you join us here in this wonderful community!

Have you passed the quiz yet?

What game format do you plan to play? Which platform would you like your free $50 starting capital on, if you have taken and passed the quiz?

Knowing from the outset that you need to always continue to study, brilliant mindset!

Any help you want, don't hesistate to ask! The boards are teeming with helpful and kind people who'll do everything they can to make you feel more welcome and fit in!

Regards,
      Richard
    • iain888
      iain888
      Bronze
      Thanks for that. I passed the quiz yesterday and am just awaiting my ID to be verified so I can play at Poker770 which I chose as my prefered poker room.

Forgot to mention. I plan to play Texas No Limit Holdem at first but would like to learn other forms of poker also.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I'm sure the ID check will go just fine.

Cashgame or SNG/MTTs?

Yeah, it's pretty good to start with Hold'em and spread out as you get more comfortable with that format.

Keep us updated on your journey upwards!

Regards,
      Richard
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I see you've become bronze, clear indication of the ID check passing and your starting capital has been paid out, now I'm def gonna keep track of you!

Best of luck!

Richard