ID check failed for no reason

• TIR669
      TIR669
      Basic
      I do not see a reason for my ID check failure. I clearly showed you the same name, birth date and address I entered here. I will be sharing my bad experience with every possible Croatian poker and other forums because this is definitely the worst poker site I've been on.

UniBet gave me 100% bonus on my deposit in a couple of minutes, same thing happened with PokerStars. I also had to send them a photo of my ID and it went through with no problem whatsoever.

I am very disappointed with PokerStrategy.com as I was solving the poker test for a minimum of 30 minutes without help of Google, searching for answers and so on. I repeat, I WILL share my worst experience ever.
  • 11 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Milan,

I understand your frustration and even though we just exchanged a few tickets, I knew you would post this on our forum as well.

I am happy to leave this thread for open discussion with our members.

I'll be back later on to respond as well, for now you know my opinion. Once again, I'm very sorry for your unhappy experience with PokerStrategy.com and hope we can change your mind and show you what other advantages are available for you, except the free $50 starting capital.

Looking forward to your feedback.
      Ingrid
    • TIR669
      TIR669
      Basic
      I see that you have experience with these situations.

That $50 was the main reason of my registration. I use UniBet and play poker with my own money, but I wanted to try other poker clients.

Why do I even bother to respond?
    • Suijj
      Suijj
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TIR669
      I see that you have experience with these situations.

That $50 was the main reason of my registration. I use UniBet and play poker with my own money, but I wanted to try other poker clients.

Why do I even bother to respond?
      Pokerstrategy offers great service and is a great site to enhance your poker skills.

My brother's Id check failed aswell because he used the same ip as I do.

Just because your Id check failed, doesn't mean this is the worst poker site!

I feel sorry for you though.
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      An id check NEVER fails without reason though.
    • TIR669
      TIR669
      Basic
      Well I'd sure want to know what is the reason. But that won't happen now, will it?

First time on this site, registered 5 mins before taking the test. Read the articles (Edited by Ingrid) and solved the test in about 45 minutes. Received the ID check message, uploaded it this morning and got this.

This case reminds me of many sites that lure you with free money (or anything else that they label as free), double cross you and then offer you one of their great promotion packages. If I wanted to play with my money, I would ask a friend where he plays, continue playing on UniBet or something else.

I would gladly give you that photo of my ID so you would all see that my picture, signature, name, address, DOB and official stamp is clearly visible and the same as the information I entered here.

If I could only think of a reason ID check failure. If only.

That's why this site has the worst service and from my rich experience, that's why it's overall is 0/5. X(
    • elsie62
      elsie62
      Bronze
      i had the same problem, i could see no reason why it failed, so i just took my money out and closed the account.
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Bronze
      I don't blame people for getting angry over it. No clear reason is given for a failed I.D check and to make matters worse you've just handed them all your personal information. From an outsiders view I can completely understand their frustrations and suspicions.
    • MrArtVandelay
      MrArtVandelay
      Bronze
      Well, i have heard from several persons that they have gotten the 50 dollar bonus from pokerstrategy, so that is obviously not a scam. Its of course frustrating when you already have gone through the quiz and delivered your id-documents, to realize your id-test is declined, but im shur the security guys just follow their routine.

Ive myself had to send in pictures of my documents several times before I finally passed tonight, because i wasnt willing to give them my personal number. But if over 1 million people already have been a part of this promotion i guess its safe. And they are going to delete our documents when the id-test is over(i hope).

And the 100% bonus at pokerstars is just a rakeback of your own deposit, isnt it? So i would easily prefer pokerstrategys bonus over pokerstars, you get both bonuses only one time i think.
    • pratsku
      pratsku
      Bronze
      i am one on 5 people who i know who got the 50dollars .. what i can see with the advice learning and coaching and so on on this site people should be happy we are not charged a fee to join this site ...my brother never got the bonus and 3 of my foreign freinds....i dont know why one foreingner did which suprised me but all in all this site is a diamond for free in your pocket so 50 or no 50 its a magnificent site and hey ... you still have all the information and help for free so be happy you not pay for join here ... i am thailand and noting free here .....have a nice day sawadee
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey guys and gals.

We have over 5 million members on PokerStrategy.com employ a lot of staff and have people like me working for free to keep you guys as happy as possible.

I don't blame people for getting angry over it. No clear reason is given for a failed I.D check and to make matters worse you've just handed them all your personal information. From an outsiders view I can completely understand their frustrations and suspicions.

I don't now all the intricate details of the ID check but i do know that once the pics have been checked they are removed from the system so we dont keep copies of all your information. PokerStrategy.com makes its money from keeping all you guys happy and getting you to play poker you can see more about this by clicking
      here and reading the PokerStrategy.com business model

Imho opinion the $50 starting capital is probably the LEAST valuable thing on offer a few members in the past who failed the ID check realised this and stayed here with us anyway and found out what else we have on offer.

We offer the best legal rakeback deals out there, Awesome first deposit bonuses and freerolls/promotions. On top of all this we have some of if not the best training materials on the internet for poker which is one of the reasons we won poker affiliate of the year at the iGB affiliate awards last year.

I've said it over and over again and il carry on saying it we offer articles, videos, free live coaching, hand evaluation forums an awesome community full of like minded players to help you expand your game, if you are serious about wanting to learn to play poker properly then this is a great place for you.

Im sorry for anyone who has a bad first experience here but urge anyone and everyone to stick with it and reap the rewards.

All the best guys

Carl
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      wow thats an amazing post carl! :heart: really inspiring.

i :heart: this community!