Full Tilt Experience

• blackstone1
      blackstone1
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

I would like to know about your experience at this room. (likes,dislikes)

I also have couple of questions regarding this room before depositing.

1.) Game finder (NL100+ FR) - how many tables are usually up and filled up on (avg.)

2.) Are the tables tight or loose (if you got any avg. percentages)vpip 20%-40%, players per flop %...

3.) Is there alot of shortstack players ?

4.) Can you multi table like at party or titan poker ?

5.) Do they support PT and Acehud?

6.) Do they accept deposits and withdrawals with moneybookers?

7.) Is their bonus offer or rakeback value good and easy to clear at NL 100?

I am trying to get the following information so I can compare it with other sites and pick the best site for my next deposit from PS offer.
  • 4 replies
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      1. At time of writing there are about 40+ tables full tables at NL100 and about 20-25 at NL200. (9player, FT max is 9 player)

2. Can't speak specifically for NL100 but generally speaking it's the tighest site I've played at so far, I would expect maybe higher limits to be looser though.

3. Not as many as party but still quite a few, it's not too hard to find a good table with 0 short stacks tbh.

4. Yes and the software allows for it greatly. I think it's 12 max.

5. Yes and Yes. Though tournament summaries for PT aren't generated automatically, you'll have to do it manually or find a 3rd party program.

6. Think so yes.

7. Is it $50? At NL100 you'll speed through it. I cleared mine in about a month at micro limits.
    • Gungunhana
      Gungunhana
      Bronze
      Agree with ManniXXX ´s comments

6) Yes . I´ve used Click2Pay without any problems.
      7) Yes. I´m playing NL25 I´m clearing about $10 a day on 4 tables

I think it is a nice site to play and as ManniXXX said, there is an average of 1-2 short stacks per table, which is an hell of a difference from Titan :D .

Also the 9 player tables gives you an higher hourly rate, because the hands are much faster.
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      I would just correct the point 4 - you can multitable up to 16 tables...for all other i agree with others...
    • OmiKell
      OmiKell
      Bronze
      1.) Game finder (NL100+ FR) - how many tables are usually up and filled up on (avg.)

--Really depending on the time you're on, on my side (NZ) it's alway quite good (45) since my early evening is the European morning + USA late night. You really need to launch an analysis to get that

2.) Are the tables tight or loose (if you got any avg. percentages)vpip 20%-40%, players per flop %...

--Overtight. Statistically I won more $/hand on a NL50 than a NL100. People are tight and the only way to make "a living" is to be a calling station and scare them.

3.) Is there alot of shortstack players ?

--yes, they're tight and playing shortstack by the rules (as if they were bots applying strategy rules)

4.) Can you multi table like at party or titan poker ?

--yes

5.) Do they support PT and Acehud?

--yes, even though I use PokerOffice

6.) Do they accept deposits and withdrawals with moneybookers?

--yes, who does not

7.) Is their bonus offer or rakeback value good and easy to clear at NL 100?

--THAT is why I'm 98% on FT now.