couple of questions

• tucker1984
      I used my free $50 to sign up to Everest Poker, absolutely hate the site, inmy opinion the software is rubbish, traffic is low, just didnt do it for me,

so, i currently play at Titan, i like it, simple software which looks good in my opinion, im only playin a few tables atonce and they fill up quick enough,

1) is there any way i can earn strategy points on this site while still playing at titan, or for that matter any other ipoker site?

2) are there other ipoker sites out there that would offer better rewards than titan currently do, or is it a matter of researching this myself?
  • 1 reply
    • purplefizz
      Hi tucker1984,

you can absolutely start earning Strategy Points in as many rooms as you like as long as you signed up using our links :)

the poker rooms can be found here and each link will lead you to instructions on how to properly track your account. :)

for ipoker specifically, we have William Hill, Mansion, Poker770, Titan, Paddy Power, Betfred, Bet365. More information can be found on the forum boards as well as following their links.

Even better yet, there is nothing to prevent you from going through all the rooms and taking advantage of the first deposit bonus offers! :) i think that is the absolute best way of maximizing value.

hope this helps. and if you have other questions, let us know.