Best site to deposit?

• lGotYourOuts
      lGotYourOuts
      Bronze
      I've tried to get 50$ bonus from this site, but it failed, most likely because I already had account created before here on my name (I had selected bonus to site that this site doesn't give bankroll anymore, but haven't approved my ID), well, let it be, I know it's pointless to argue now and that I should have rather talked to staff before submitting my ID. :)

So, anyways, I'm thinking about depositing 50 quid to some poker room, but I'm not sure which should I play at to get best bonus at the moment?

I know this site has them all written down, but each has own terms and I'd like to ask players, not crew, which site would you recommend to make my first deposit.
  • 10 replies
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      full tilt.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jafreiteris
      full tilt.
      but why would you need to troll? Anything helpful which you can post please? ^^
    • Suijj
      Suijj
      Bronze
      In my eyes Pokerstars has the best customer support, i feel like my money is save there and they have some great promotions etc, party poker is a close runner up :)
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Suijj
      In my eyes Pokerstars has the best customer support, i feel like my money is save there and they have some great promotions etc, party poker is a close runner up :)
      yes, pokerstars has the best software and support currently available but has the toughest competition... If you are looking for a site, where your money is safe, then I would def choose PS.
    • lGotYourOuts
      lGotYourOuts
      Bronze
      Yeah, I guess those 2 are the only options really. :)

I'm just wondering, at which site bonus is easier to withdraw? 17VPP for 1$ at PS, 8PP at PartyPoker, are they gotten at the same ratio?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I know you said no crew :rolleyes: but just giving you the linky for those two which the awesome members recommended for you:

PartyPoker - 100% up to $500 Bonus

PokerStars - 100% up to $600 Bonus

=)

on behalf of the mod crew :heart: .. let us know when we can join this chat ;)
    • lGotYourOuts
      lGotYourOuts
      Bronze
      Ingrid, you're always allowed to join it, I just prefer regular site users reviews more than crew because crew is always somewhat biased :)

It'd be nice if you could answer question, how are the VPP's at PokerStars and PartyPoker points at PartyPoker collected? How much rake do I need to generate for each 1 of them at each site?

Thank you! :)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lGotYourOuts
      Yeah, I guess those 2 are the only options really. :)

I'm just wondering, at which site bonus is easier to withdraw? 17VPP for 1$ at PS, 8PP at PartyPoker, are they gotten at the same ratio?
      Since this is to answer a followup question and not providing a personal view on roomchoice, I hope it's ok, if not, ask me and I'll remove it.

Stars:
      VPPs awarded per $1.00 USD in rake collected
      $0.01/$0.02 10
      $0.02/$0.05 8.5
      $0.05/$0.10 7

Here are some examples:

Example 1: In a $0.02/$0.05 ‘6-max’ Pot Limit Omaha game, six players are dealt in, and the rake is $0.56. With $0.56 rake, 4.76 VPPs are awarded. Each of the six players would receive 0.79 VPPs.

Example 2: In a $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em game, nine players are dealt in, and the rake is $0.68. With $0.68 rake, 5.78 VPPs are awarded. Each of the nine players would receive 0.64 VPPs.

For PartyPoker, you earn 2 PartyPoints for every dollar of rake you personally pay(weighted contributed rake, rather than dealt rake as on Stars)
    • Tunatic
      Tunatic
      Bronze
      Imho, you really should play at PartyPoker to be sure your money is safe. PokerStars would be my 2nd choice, as they have great support, great sit n go's, great tournaments, but I ain't depositing my money in there for at least 1 year more, as I am afraid something similiar might happen as it did with Full Tilt.

PartyPoker on the other hand, has practically 0% chance of something like this happening. Just google it up to see why.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks everyone for contributing! :heart:

So, what is your choice lGotYourOuts :f_confused: letusknowletusknowletusknow :D