Hello to all!

• 15 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Gonxhe (wow is that your real name? cant imagine how to pronounce that),

welcome to the PokerStrategy.com forum boards! glad you have found your way here :)

so, can you tell us more about what game you will be playing and in what room?

what articles are you reading now? pls do let us know how you are getting on, and in what way we can help.

smiles,
      wendy
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Just spent around 35 seconds (long amount of time irl) trying to pronounce Gonxhe. Seriously cool name... Where does Kenaqsia1 come from? Really intrigued..

Hope you tell us some more and answer some of purplefizz's questions :)
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      hello Gonxhe!

Cool name :p sounds Indian or maybe African
    • kenaqsia1
      kenaqsia1
      Bronze
      Thanks to all you guys my name is gonxhe like gonce bijaxhiu(mather teresa) im from macedonia but im girl i have just 18 y,im albanian girl ,iregister party poker acvount,and im waiting for some verify i dont no what is that i whatch
      some plo videos,hawever about second question (kenaqsia1)is my father shop name food shop ;) ,and hi to 3 guy.
      i hope i will start play today party poker
    • Needlesky
      Needlesky
      Bronze
      Be my wife :)
    • kenaqsia1
      kenaqsia1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Needlesky
      Be my wife :)
      :f_o: :f_o: :f_o: :f_o:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      haha dont worry about these marriage proposals gonxhe. you'll get used to it :D just ask ingrid how. :D i still have no idea how to pronounce your name but it doesnt matter. (that's the beauty of typing! hehe)

so have you read articles already or watched videos? which concepts did you learn?

if you are playing in Party Poker, dont forget we have 2 daily freerolls there for PokerStrategy.com members :)

smiles,
      wendy
    • kenaqsia1
      kenaqsia1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      haha dont worry about these marriage proposals gonxhe. you'll get used to it :D just ask ingrid how. :D i still have no idea how to pronounce your name but it doesnt matter. (that's the beauty of typing! hehe)

so have you read articles already or watched videos? which concepts did you learn?

if you are playing in Party Poker, dont forget we have 2 daily freerolls there for PokerStrategy.com members :)

smiles,
      wendy
      :) Tell me about my name Wendy?! Who is Ingrid ?,yeah i a;ready have watch come videos http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/content/PLO-Guide-How-To-Get-Started_49861/.

I didnt start yet i need first to receive free starting capital,i hope it will be soon and start playing some MTT ,and cash games.

have a nice time
    • Needlesky
      Needlesky
      Bronze

smiles,
      wendy
      DAMN FREEROLLS! I DIDN'T know that :Uhhh How long it will continue? :s_biggrin:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kenaqsia1

smiles,
      wendy
      :) Tell me about my name Wendy?! Who is Ingrid ?,yeah i a;ready have watch come videos http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/content/PLO-Guide-How-To-Get-Started_49861/.

I didnt start yet i need first to receive free starting capital,i hope it will be soon and start playing some MTT ,and cash games.

have a nice time
      nice! so you are going to be playing PLO? there are more articles in here. have you read them all? be sure to let us know how you get on. :)
      Ingrid is our most awesome community manager :D maybe she will say hi in this thread soon :f_cool:

Originally posted by Needlesky
      DAMN FREEROLLS! I DIDN'T know that :Uhhh How long it will continue?

well, i have no word that they are ending any time soon ;)
      so they should be happily continuing for quite a while :D
    • kenaqsia1
      kenaqsia1
      Bronze
      thank you wendy i will do so, btw hi ingrid ....
    • kenaqsia1
      kenaqsia1
      Bronze
      mY ID WAS FAILED,REALLY SHAME TO POKERSTRATGY,I CANT BELIEVE THIS?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      that's unfortunate news gonxhe :( what happened? sadly, there is nothing much we can do about it. security measures are in place to protect all members and we cannot overturn the decision.

dont let it be the end of your poker journey though. the starting capital is just a very small part of the benefits of being a PokerStrategy.com member. there is much valuable information on this site which can help you improve as a player. if you will click this link, you will see all available affiliate rooms where you can sign up and start earning points and then unlock valuable content. pls let me know if you need any help :)
      link:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kenaqsia1
      thank you wendy i will do so, btw hi ingrid ....
      Hello there kenaqsia,

I see you've been greeted by our Queen fizzy lizzy (Wendy) :heart:

and... ugh.. I also tried to pronounce your name [x] failed :D

I am really sorry to read your ID check failed. However, I've asked one of my colleague to take a look at your account.. so IMPORTANT... keep an eye on your tickets and your phone ;)

Wish you a nice weekend
      Ingrid
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      best of luck at the tables and welcome