This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 66 Two-Pair

• Tr3LoS
      Tr3LoS
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG2:
      $1,06
      Hero:
      $2
      CO:
      $1,37

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 6:heart: , 6:diamond:
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 raises to $0,06, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,06, CO calls $0,06, 3 folds.

Flop: ($0,21) 8:diamond: , 8:club: , 3:heart: (3 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0,15, CO calls $0,15, UTG2 folds.

Turn: ($0,51) T:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($0,51) 4:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,49, CO calls $0,49.

Final Pot: $1,49

I play against a rather loose player and he could hold anything. Raised UTG2 because I wanted to play my hand a bit aggressively. I make a weak low pair on the flop, so I raise to protect my hand. Loose player calls. At the Turn I tried to figure out what he might be holding. Checked to see if he raised with a set of 8s or he could hold a ten. I thought to bet at the river, cause I didn't think he would hold anything. Should I just check the flop and see how develops?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      4betting out flop is better, since you likely have the best hand, so you don´t need to give them free cards
      I guess c/c turn is fine, since if you bet and he shoves you´re at quite bad spot
      If I´d valuebet river I´d bet out to 0,2$, since it is hard him to call with worse hands, also I think c/c river is fine play