This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 SH QQ.

• staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $1.14
      BB:
      $3.84
      Hero:
      $6.83

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:spade: , Q:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.08, BU folds, SB calls $0.07, BB calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.24) T:diamond: , 8:heart: , 7:heart: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.09, BB calls $0.09, Hero raises to $0.60, SB raises to $1.06 (All-In), BB raises to $3.76 (All-In), Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Turn: ($2.96) T:heart:
      River: ($2.96) 3:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $2.96

I am deep against BB. Preflop, standard, i open QQ from CO, both blinds calls.

Flop comes very draw heavy. SB donks, BB calls. Flop is very drawy, so i have to protect. I made a pot sized raise, and folded to the crazy action after me. Against Sb i would call AI, especialy with his small stack. But BB, could easily hit a set, or straight. Preflop he got very good odds. And as his AF isn't very high, and even when we're deep, he wouldn't play like that with anything worse.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      this flop is so drawy that I think you really don´t have to protect your hand- you´re just behind there too often against donk and even if you´re ahead there are half the deck that may give others the best hand
      you have to call SB shove, but since BB shoves I like your fold