Stack
      Hero:
      $1.98
      BB:
      $2.11
      MP3:
      $1.74

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: , J:club:
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.04, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.03, BB calls $0.02.

Flop: ($0.12) J:spade: , 7:heart: , 3:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP3 bets $0.02, Hero raises to $0.10, BB folds, MP3 calls $0.08.

Turn: ($0.32) 3:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.25, MP3 raises to $0.50, Hero calls $0.25.

River: ($1.32) Q:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

Final Pot: $1.32

Preflop i decided to call, because if I 3bet him, he probably won't fold, as his VPIP is pretty high, and i will end up playing big pot OOP, with small amount of fold equity on the flop.

On the flop, i check and let him to place his cbet. He only min bets, so i raise it. He calls.
      On the turn, i still see me ahead, and continue betting. He minraises me. I decided to call, because of his small raise. But actually, i don't like it now, because of one reason. There is still river ahead, and i am OOP. How i should play river after calling turn? He is aggressive player, so he will probably bet on the river too, if i check. What do you think?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I like 3-betting pf, since he would very likely call with worse hands and if you hit your tp then you can easily play for his stack and expect him to call down with worse hands.
      Postflop I like your play. I wouldn´t also b/f against that player and I´d c/c if river was blank