statutus and VPP

• marcepoker17
      marcepoker17
      Bronze
      Hey guys,
      I have two questions:

1)I registered on pokerstrategy and got the 50$ bonus on full tilt.
      Since it close down I began to play pokerstar and I play quite a lot, but my status on Pokerstrategy doesn't improve. Can I do somenthing about it?

And a more silly question:
      2)In a bankoroll management should I care at all about VPP points?
      In pokerstar cash games give more VPP then tournaments, does this should matter and I should concentrate more on cash games?

Thank you
      Have fun
      Marcello
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hello again Marcello,

Its Gary here again :) Hope you are enjoying your poker at the moment and that everything is going well :)

Now for your questions:)

1)I registered on pokerstrategy and got the 50$ bonus on full tilt. Since it close down I began to play pokerstar and I play quite a lot, but my status on Pokerstrategy doesn't improve. Can I do somenthing about it?

Did you use our promotional code to sign up on PokerStars or had you set up an account there before joining PokerStrategy? As long as you have done this correctly you should be receiving Strategy points to your account.

And if you did, did you enter your username here?

2)In a bankoroll management should I care at all about VPP points? In pokerstar cash games give more VPP then tournaments, does this should matter and I should concentrate more on cash games?

Honestly, I wouldn't apply BRM to VPPs. The best thing to do with VPPs is to collect as many as possible and then you can use them for tournament entries or even bonuses, whichever you prefer.

There has been a discussion lately on what's the best way to use them and you can find that here

Hope this helps and if you need any more assistance don't be afraid to ask!

Regards,

Gary
    • marcepoker17
      marcepoker17
      Bronze
      Hello Gary,

I'm glad it's you, I wasn't sure if keep reply to my first post or make a new one..

it's going well, but I didn't do anymore big wins...lol

Anyway about my question..

Did you use our promotional code to sign up on PokerStars or had you set up an account there before joining PokerStrategy? As long as you have done this correctly you should be receiving Strategy points to your account.

And if you did, did you enter your username here?

I did open PokerStar before I was register here, then I use the promotion on full tilt poker, but as you know...
      So now, I tried alreday to enter my username on the URL, maybe I've been stupid, but my username on pokerstar is the same in full tilt poker..

Thank you Gary!
      Best wishes
      Marcello
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi, Marcepoker17.

Unfortunately, if your account was opened before you joined PokerStrategy or even after, without using the correct promotional code when creating the account, it will not be tracked to PokerStrategy and you will not be receiving StrategyPoints unfortunately.

In order to receive StrategyPoints, you can always sign up at any of the Poker Rooms affiliated with PokerStrategy.com where you do not already have an account.

You can have accounts on as many partner rooms as you want, and keep some BR on any of them and play either on one exclusively or several at the same time(or in turns, some people dislike multi-platform play, as it gets confusing easily.)

You can possibly contact PokerStars support, but they pretty much never re-track accounts not already affiliated and this is out of our hands to do anything about.

Regards,
      Richard
    • marcepoker17
      marcepoker17
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      Hi, Marcepoker17.

Unfortunately, if your account was opened before you joined PokerStrategy or even after, without using the correct promotional code when creating the account, it will not be tracked to PokerStrategy and you will not be receiving StrategyPoints unfortunately.

In order to receive StrategyPoints, you can always sign up at any of the Poker Rooms affiliated with PokerStrategy.com where you do not already have an account.

You can have accounts on as many partner rooms as you want, and keep some BR on any of them and play either on one exclusively or several at the same time(or in turns, some people dislike multi-platform play, as it gets confusing easily.)

You can possibly contact PokerStars support, but they pretty much never re-track accounts not already affiliated and this is out of our hands to do anything about.

Regards,
      Richard

Hi Richard,
      Thank you for the reply.

It sucks a bit, I'm doing quite well on pokerstars but I can't get point and full tilt it's close..

I really don't like the other poker rooms I tried, Partypoker, 888, Everest, William hill, titan. Some of them for the lack of support, others for the lack of players.
      So I guess I will just keep going with pokerstar, till ftp will be back...(if it will be back..)

Thank you again for you help

Have fun
      Marcello