5K hands graph + stats any help to improve?

    • w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.04.2011 Posts: 757
      Hello everyone i am playing at partypoker with my starting capital of 50$
      i start playing the nhl4 and reached close to 150$ winning in 5k hands.

      here is my graph



      my stats for 5k hands are
      vpip = 21.2
      pfr = 7,4
      3bet = 2,9
      wtsd = 37,6
      w$sd = 51,6
      agg = 1,34
      agg% = 27


      are 150$ winnings in nhl4 good for 5k hands ?:)
      i also have a filling that pfr and 3bet are kidna low but i have no clue what the wtsd w$sd agg agg% means what i can improve seeing these numbers!



      any help and suggestions that will help me improve seeing my graph and stats are more than welcome!

      Thank you :f_p:
  • 7 replies
    • fmlpoker1
      fmlpoker1
      Bronze
      Joined: 28.12.2010 Posts: 43
      http://www.pokerleakbuster.com/

      Download this and run all your hands through it, should give you a clue what you need to improve :s_thumbsup:
    • w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.04.2011 Posts: 757
      opps forgot to say that 3k of my hands are at nhl10 :)

      now i drop again cause i see at the articles that i need a BR of 250 to play at the nhl10
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Joined: 24.09.2010 Posts: 3,982
      In my personal opinion the gap between VPIP and PFR is far too big.
      I'd personally 3bet more, and despite the WTSD is a bit high, W@SD is ok, but could be better.
      Could probably do to be a bit more agressive.
      Assuming this is FR?

      But the results are definitely nice, so it sure seems to be working for you the way you play it. So I couldn't say you're playing it wrong, as it clearly seems to be working. :)

      Keep up the good work, and you'll zoom through the limits in no-time!

      Regards,
      Richard
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      Joined: 15.08.2010 Posts: 363
      Could you post a graph with the EV line?
    • w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.04.2011 Posts: 757
      here you go :)



      thank you frukpuff for your good words !
      i am sure the pfr and the 3bet are low i will try to fix this cause propably i am loosing some winnings !

      i dont know what the wtsd and w$sd are and what conclusion you can make out of them to be honnest ! can you please explain to me ? :f_eek:
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.01.2010 Posts: 1,235
      Originally posted by w4terman

      i dont know what the wtsd and w$sd are and what conclusion you can make out of them to be honnest ! can you please explain to me ? :f_eek:
      wtsd means "went to showdown" and it tells you how often you go to showdown with your hands (obviously :D )
      w$sd means "won $ at showdown" and it tells you how many times you win when going to showdown
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Joined: 24.09.2010 Posts: 3,982
      WTSD is Went To ShowDown
      W$SD is Won $ at ShowDown

      So where your WTSD is somewhat high wanting to go all the way 37.6% of the time, this could often be from checking down at those stakes.
      The good news is, with 51.6% W$SD, you're tabling the winner more than half the time. Again, in checked down pots this could be small winnings, versus the other 48.4% being big losses, but the graph says it should be reasonable. :)

      A bit over $90 won at showdown by the look of it? So that's not really anything to worry about.
      I'd still say if it's FR, 37.6% is a might high, and if it's because of checked down pots, that could often be cut down by increasing your AF, as I suggested earlier, since people would fold weaker hands easily.

      Regards,
      Richard