Estimated time?

• Mihujoy91
      Hi. I started playing poker with real money online a few days ago. Since I am playing on FL I was wondering how much time would it take before I would win at least 100-200$ a week? I know I will have ups and downs but I'm wondering how much time would it take for most players to get there.
  • 2 replies
    • Dawnfall26

Your question could be 1 month /1year or never.

Depends on how much time you want to devote to the game and really be prepared to study.Also setting a goal for earning 200$/month is not really right since there is not much difference between 200$ and 1000$...

..but anyway... if you plan to analyse your game,watch vids,read stuff and play on daily bases it can be reached quite fast. For me(I was total g33k at first:) ) it took me less than 5 months to reach 2/4 and less than 9 months for 5/T...but I was doing poker in any aspect for about 6-7h/day.

About concrete numbers. If you make 20-30k hands per month with winrate of 2BB(which is not that hardly achievable on mickrostakes) that would mean cca.500BBs on 0,25/0,5 earning you around 250$ month. Also once you have such winrate there should be no problem moving up so 250$ will be history...

One thing is certain though...there is quite a lot of hard work to be done along the way and bad beats you will have to swallow but in the end I guess its worth it:)

• Leader22
      Depends on so many things. How much time do you have to study and play? How much can you invest in coaching, video site subscriptions, software, and losing some at the tables to gain experience?

If literally all you did was sleep, eat, play poker, and study? Probably three months tops. If you have two hours a day that you utilize will? Maybe six months. If you goof around? Probably never.