[Application] Alficor1 stake for WCOOP events

• Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Alficor1 and i'd like to get a stake for 3 WCOOP tournaments. I need to get staked because i dont have big enough bankroll to play these.

About me
      I have been playing poker for over 1,5 years and i've slowly built my initial $50 bankroll into a 6k+ one. I've played over 500k hands, almost all of them in 6max format. Recently i've switched from 6max cash games to 6max regular speed sngs and enjoyed a substantial succes, becoming one of the most feared and also fearless players in the cheeseburger stakes. I also consider myself to be the greatest and i make Phil Hellmuth look humble. I have a big heart and commitment to the game. I've recently also won 4 tournaments for over $1,5k, as you can see in this thread.

Im a very well known troll from both English and Czech community, with over 2,4k posts. I hate russian, spanish, portugal, colombian, mexican and brazilian poker players and im here to get them all and send them home on their tricycles.

Graph (6max reg speed sngs only, avg. bi - $7,74):

My screen names:
      Pokerstars.com - Alficor1
      Fulltiltpoker.com - LuvTheVeronicas

I'd like to play these events:
      WCOOP-01: $215 NL Hold'em [6-Max], $1M GTD
      WCOOP-14: $265 NL Hold'em [6-Max, Knockout], $500k GTD
      WCOOP-26: $320 Mixed Hold'em [6-max], $225k GTD

Staking Conditions

75/25 in your favour. If I reach the final table it'll be 60/40 in your favour.
      I sell 100% of the stake. This stake only takes part if I sell 100%.

Payment - preferably to my Pokerstars account, but also possible thru moneybookers.

Feedback
  • 13 replies
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      I honestly was thinking about staking you on WCOOP-26, that until upon reading:

Originally posted by Alficor1
      [...] I hate russian, spanish, portugal, colombian, mexican and brazilian poker players and im here to get them all and send them home on their tricycles.
      Hate sir, is a very strong word.
      Good luck anyway.
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Would you mind if I send you the stake to your ftp account? LuvTheVeronicas right?
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nathanrenard
      I honestly was thinking about staking you on WCOOP-26, that until upon reading:

[...] I hate russian, spanish, portugal, colombian, mexican and brazilian poker players and im here to get them all and send them home on their tricycles.
      Hate sir, is a very strong word.
      Good luck anyway.
      It was a joke... ;) You cant really take some parts seriously, i wanted to make my applitaction funny.

@pavels4444 - well since FTP doesnt work anymore im afraid that this isnt an option.
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      I didnt mean it seriously either :)

If I would ever stake anybody, Alficor1 would be a choice since the results speak for themself. But I'm not really into staking :)

Hope you get a stake at least for one event
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      You could/should add how much the stake is... just sayin'...
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      You could/should add how much the stake is... just sayin'...
      What do you mean? I wrote it in op:

Staking Conditions

Payment - preferably to my Pokerstars account, but also possible thru moneybookers.

Originally posted by pavels4444
      I didnt mean it seriously either :)

If I would ever stake anybody, Alficor1 would be a choice since the results speak for themself. But I'm not really into staking :)

Hope you get a stake at least for one event
      Oh ok :) Thanks for nice words, mate ;)
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      I think Emanuel meant % wise.

Also if you have all 3-events in one package or if you can stake it individual events :)

Maybe write a total price, then write how much would be 5% (if that is minimum to be sent)

I agree that it is a little confusing now
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Well what i want is this - to find 3 people who would put up 100% of the buyin for each event they choose.

I have to admit that im new to staking and i dont fully understand some of the concepts. And i suck at making applications, see, i already offended 6 countries.
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Well what i want is this - to find 3 people who would put up 100% of the buyin for each event they choose.

I have to admit that im new to staking and i dont fully understand some of the concepts. And i suck at making applications, see, i already offended 6 countries.
      Why nothing about RO's?
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I meant total and chunks you are willing to sell. I doubt someone will stake you for the whole thing.. But if you want max 3 people, I guess it's fine that way.. :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Alficor1 and i'd like to get a stake for 3 WCOOP tournaments. I need to get staked because i dont have big enough bankroll to play these.

About me
      I have been playing poker for over 1,5 years and i've slowly built my initial $50 bankroll into a 6k+ one. I've played over 500k hands, almost all of them in 6max format. Recently i've switched from 6max cash games to 6max regular speed sngs and enjoyed a substantial succes, becoming one of the most feared and also fearless players in the cheeseburger stakes. I also consider myself to be the greatest and i make Phil Hellmuth look humble. I have a big heart and commitment to the game. I've recently also won 4 tournaments for over $1,5k, as you can see in this thread.

Im a very well known troll from both English and Czech community, with over 2,4k posts. I hate russian, spanish, portugal, colombian, mexican and brazilian poker players and im here to get them all and send them home on their tricycles.

Graph (6max reg speed sngs only, avg. bi - $7,74):

My screen names:
      Pokerstars.com - Alficor1
      Fulltiltpoker.com - LuvTheVeronicas

Staking Conditions

Feedback
      Hi Alficor

What is you experience with large field MTTs of that sort of BI?
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze

Actually you can add all the buyins ( 800$ ) and sell in 10% increments or less.
      10% = 80$
      50$ = 400$
      etc

If you do it your way, one person per buy in, if you win one and bust the others, only one staker gets a good ( actually huge ) ROI and the others get nada ( I'm not spanish but you can hate anyway :s_love: ).
      If you do procents, at the end of the stake you just add the cashes, substract the buyins and split the profits. More fair.

Btw, you seem to do pretty well in 6max but I doubt average BI 7$ qualifies you for average BI 277$.
      That being said, you can try playing sattelites and getting a seat then selling a % of the total stake.

Freerolling a tournament is not the best way to get staked since you have no money in the stake and people will be reluctant to invest in you. Having your own money there makes a difference ( in play and image ).

Sattelite in, sell 50%-60%, you have a better chance to get staked.

All the best,
      L3ST.
    • kaldexpoker
      kaldexpoker
      Bronze
      gl