Need some help in english

• bulatpoker
      bulatpoker
      Black
      This text is for a vacancy on Pokerstars,
      need some help from english community.
      thank you, guys.

If you compare average professional multi-table tournament player and the average professional cash game player, then there are some differences.
      Cash game player achieves higher VIP status, as he generates much more rake per hour, unlike multi-table tournament player who is not able to play a lot of tournaments per day, as their length can reach 10 hours or more.

A professional cash player has a stable average income, measured in winrate.
      Income of MTT player is quite dispersive. There is a chance to win a lot, as well as not winning for a long time.

Cash player has the possibility to combine his poker career with other activities, as he adjusts his playing time himself.
      MTT player does not have a clear timetable for the game. His session might be very short, and could be delayed for hours.

For our website, ring-game players are much more interesting, because they generate the bulk of the rake.

Large amounts that a MTT player can win in a short time attracting much public attention. This is very good for the advertising and the attracting of new players.

For a pokersite:
      Professional cash game players bring the main income.
      Professional multi-table tournament players and their achievements are a key way to attract new players.
  • 9 replies
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      Hi, I'm happy to help... but i'm not sure what you need help with.

Can you tell us what you're having trouble with?
    • bulatpoker
      bulatpoker
      Black
      I want you to check the text for mistakes.
    • bulatpoker
      bulatpoker
      Black
      i think my english is not as good as it could be.
      here is another topic.
      If you have some time please check it

Dear Player X,
      We are happy to assist you in this matter.
      Let's calculate your benefit from the switch to PokerStars.
      As the first deposit PokerStars will give you a 100% bonus up to $600. Such a high skilled player as you will be able to receive it in about 6 days.
      In 4 days you will achieve PlatinumStar VIP status, which will increase your rakeback payments up to 25%. In one and half month you will become Supernova VIP and it is up to 52% rakeback.
      For more information about the rewards and benefits available to each VIP level, visit the individual VIP level pages on our website.
      So when you playing on PokerStars you have the prospect of increasing rakeback payments.
      There is also a possibility to achieve the highest VIP status Supernova Elite, what of course will be able to get a player at your level.
      For a professional it is always important to look ahead, and assess the profitability for the future.
      Small losses in rakeback, which you will incur because of the transition, will justify itself when you feel all the utility and advantages of playing at PokerStars.

Good luck at the tables.
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      Originally posted by bulatpoker
      If you compare the average professional multi-table tournament player with the average professional cash game player some important differences exist between the two.

Cash game players tend to achieve a higher VIP status and generate much more rake per hour. By contrast, a professional multi-table tournament player generally plays fewer games per day because tournaments can last several hours. Consequently they tend to generate less rake.

A professional cash player has a stable average income which is measured in winrate. A MTT player's income is more variable. While the potential for large cashes exist in tournaments, the probability is quite remote.

Cash players have the option to integrate their poker career with other activities because playing times are much more flexible. By contrast, a MTT player does not have a clear timetable for their game. A tournament player's session might be very short or could be prolonged for hours.

For our website, ring-game players are much more desirable because they generate the bulk of the rake. However, large tournament prizes attract a lot of public attention. In this way, tournaments create a strong advertising platform for attracting new players.
      Ok, there's the first one. If you need future work perhaps you'll need to offer me a job! I gave it a read over and i think its pretty well cleaned up.

You're Russian right? I give English lessons to a Russian poker pro and he makes the same type of mistakes that you do. Comma use is sometimes in the wrong places. Also, plural words and word tense is tricky. Your English is pretty good though! Thanks for helping me to notice some of those similarities. That may be helpful down the road.
    • purple16
      purple16
      Bronze
      you need to correct grammar mistakes? I didn't get.
    • bulatpoker
      bulatpoker
      Black
      i need you to correcting linguistic errors

datsmahname,
      yes i am russian
      thank you so much.
      I would be grateful if you find yourself in the future to help me
      What do you want for it?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi bulatpoker

I have moved the thread to Fun and Off-Topic as I can't find a better place for it

;)

regards

Thazar
    • bulatpoker
      bulatpoker
      Black
      that's ok!
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      @ OP: I'm probably in no position to correct your mistakes but you should also mention that Stars has less rake in general :) esp for SnGs. If it's a real text you copied in here.