• 77 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      so how was your day?
    • Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      If I were believer in God, I'd say God has a plan.
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      so how was your day?
      Better said how were my last 6 real life months? Extremely fucked. Not cool. Dont know when i ll finish but i m trying hard to deal with. Now...depresed...ZZzZzz...
    • gsergiul
      gsergiul
      Bronze
      What's the reason?

PS: ce patishi cojonele :D
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cojonel
      so how was your day?
      Better said how were my last 6 real life months? Extremely fucked. Not cool. Dont know when i ll finish but i m trying hard to deal with. Now...depresed...ZZzZzz...
      So what's the problem?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(
    • soapy27
      soapy27
      Bronze
      life is shit then u die ?( ?( ?(
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hey, don't worry.
      In 50 years you'll back on this, and say, "Jeez I was so happy back then!"
    • AKM247
      AKM247
      Bronze
      Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882)

A PSALM OF LIFE

WHAT THE HEART OF THE YOUNG MAN
      SAID TO THE PSALMIST

TELL me not, in mournful numbers,
      Life is but an empty dream ! —
      For the soul is dead that slumbers,
      And things are not what they seem.

Life is real ! Life is earnest!
      And the grave is not its goal ;
      Dust thou art, to dust returnest,
      Was not spoken of the soul.

Not enjoyment, and not sorrow,
      Is our destined end or way ;
      But to act, that each to-morrow
      Find us farther than to-day.

Art is long, and Time is fleeting,
      And our hearts, though stout and brave,
      Still, like muffled drums, are beating
      Funeral marches to the grave.

In the world's broad field of battle,
      In the bivouac of Life,
      Be not like dumb, driven cattle !
      Be a hero in the strife !

Trust no Future, howe'er pleasant !
      Let the dead Past bury its dead !
      Act,— act in the living Present !
      Heart within, and God o'erhead !

Lives of great men all remind us
      We can make our lives sublime,
      And, departing, leave behind us
      Footprints on the sands of time ;

Footprints, that perhaps another,
      Sailing o'er life's solemn main,
      A forlorn and shipwrecked brother,
      Seeing, shall take heart again.

Let us, then, be up and doing,
      With a heart for any fate ;
      Still achieving, still pursuing,
      Learn to labor and to wait.
    • MadMaXsilesia
      MadMaXsilesia
      Bronze
      so how was your day?
      Don't be depressed. It's only a waste of time.
      You're limited only by your mind.

I should be depressed.
      I spent 25 years of my life in country that I always hated and when I finally reached my goals - that fuc***s just took it from me.
      But I'm not. Why?

Because I've got a goal to reach and I'm still alive. I just can to try it again!
      And I'll do it....or I'll die trying to!

Depression is only for a weak ppl or empty ppl wo goals in their life.

But in life like in poker.....Everything is possible!
      Even a win with 27o vs AA :f_cool:

I'm depressed only after heavy drinking - I hate myself that I drank too much :D
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MadMaXsilesia
      so how was your day?
      Don't be depressed. It's only a waste of time.
      You're limited only by your mind.

I should be depressed.
      I spent 25 years of my life in country that I always hated and when I finally reached my goals - that fuc***s just took it from me.
      But I'm not. Why?

Because I've got a goal to reach and I'm still alive. I just can to try it again!
      And I'll do it....or I'll die trying to!

Depression is only for a weak ppl or empty ppl wo goals in their life.

But in life like in poker.....Everything is possible!
      Even a win with 27o vs AA :f_cool:

I'm depressed only after heavy drinking - I hate myself that I drank too much :D
      Drinking is for weak people, they drink because they are afraid to get depressed and they try to postpon it with alcohol. I postpon it with Religion.

And yes, my life sucks too. I think that hell, I am man, I have to cope with that. How will I make my woman (If I will ever have it), childs and so on happy, if I won't be happy myself. And there is reason to be happy I gues :f_biggrin:

Yeah I would like to hear what problems you have.

And yes, I allways try to smile and say it's allright even when I feel soooo sad and so on. I never say, oh I am so unhappy, life sucks and so on on.

Ofcourse there are expectations. Like sometimes when someone says that life sucks for them or when I hit my limits.

Everyone has The Limit, but hell, when I reach mine, I try to make that limit higher, so I would be happy again :f_biggrin:
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Wow ty guys. Some really helfull words here! That helps me a bit! I think my biggest problem wich can t lend me peace are my parents! So bad i m still living with them! Always i was a good child, never had problems to worry about me being a degen no life when i ll grow and now treat me as a bullshit and can t make anything as i still their $$$. That sucks. Also regarding uni . I have some reexaminations in sept and they fuck me every single day/hour to learn and shit. Wtf. I can manage my time on my own....but nooo. Wtf. My dream is and will remain to be a poker pro. Not that hard. Have to work hard but there s no problem with, but firstly i have to have materials. You can t build a house without have grinds,wood,steel and whateva no? And what can i see from them? Lets say a monthly 100$? To much i think. And my dad have a good salary but...its summer...there are some partyes, cheap ones, and i even can t atten one party. What the hell? Feeling frustrated and wasting my time as i can t do anything. One of my best friends (have 2 real friends) will make a deposit and also our dream is to ship something and slowly but sure become pros. Lets hope some luck stay with us. And thats one small story of my sick life!

Fuck fuck fuck! Sorry for mistakes. Didn t review. Not in my best mood!
      Peace!
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Why should you dream to be poker pro when you are studying at uni?
      Do you need to deposit money to ship something? That's not right(maybe I understood bad). Being pro poker player is really hard, requires a lot of time, and I don't see why would it be enjoying.

And yes, I spend my own money, as parent's don't give me 1$... but it's not all about money to rate parents as good or bad.
    • RedHeater
      RedHeater
      Bronze
      Your parents obviously care if they are nagging you to revise for resit exams. When you look back later you might be grateful for this.

Oh, and I don't see why you feel you have an entitlement for them to fund your partying. I'm sure your Dad earns that good salary of his. Its likely your uni commitments allow enough time on the side for you to go out and earn some money of your own. :)
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Yeah, I wish my parents would suggest to study something or at least listen to what I am saying about my future life. But all they say is : "Do what you want, as long as it's free as we don't have money to pay."
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Im sorry mate to hear that from you!

Im feel sad for you as I believe that life shoyuld be an emotion that any1 should live in the best way and without so much pain and sufferences.

I cannot exactly spot your precise circumstances but I have been there in my life so many time that I cannot advice you also then to close your eyes take a deep breath and keep going like when we grind hard to beat the variance.

In fact, it is something like that and you will see that time and finally the life itself (or God for the ones that believe) will take you out the sad moment and out from the darkness of the tunnel of depression that cought you at moment.

Take care mate and if can give you any relif, I will pray for you. :heart:
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      I made a mistake chosing a bad uni. Wich sucks now! I dont qualify parents by money. Imagine having 2-4 bucks per day? What can u do with 3 bucks average!? More than nothing. I have to make a deposit to pla and than if i ship a trny that will change many many things...(i remember 1 year back when i made some moneys from poker they even dont care what i did as long as i didn t asked for moneys). It will push up my psihic and than can study easily . One compesate other! But finishing this uni its not what i want! I want to think this is my backup plan....have somehow to start again playing and make something. Also i have to pay some old degen $$$'s but that can t be a problem as long as i play.
      In short as long as i dont ask for $$$ from my parents all is ok...if i do, all change....wich sucks.............

Tyvm 4 your kind words kiromax! Rlly apreciated!
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Wow, if that makes you think life sucks what's going to happen when you'll face REAL life problems.